'Mad' Norwegian Pours Out His Stuff At Pattaya Police Station

webfact

I am extremely thrilled he took this stand at the Pattaya Police station!!!!!! I had my laptop stolen.....Identified and found the thai that stole it. Police did absolutely nothing but write a stupid report. Another time .... Almost hit with an umbrella by a motorcycle taxi driver during an argument HE started (after the police left the scene). I beat his ass for TRYING to hit me with the umbrella. He runs away looking for the police again. Then I had to pay a fine and for his "so-called" injuries While again the Pattaya Police did nothing!!!!!!! WHAT a waste of human space!!!!!

You should know that TIT.

The mantra will always be like this in this marvelous, miraculous and amazing country: Thai good, Farang bad.

If you want unadulterated, blind, fair justice go elsewhere.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do love the way so many people give it the big 1 on here and pretend their sposes are not ex hookers and her indoors is whiter than white, I guess normal Thai women really do love 60+ year old fat old men.xxxx

You make a huge assumption about the people here and their spouses. Mine is four years younger than me and was never a sex worker -- or anything remotely close to it. Solid upper-middle class background (just like me).

There are lots of us out here.

I totaly agree with you mine is highly educated, younger, has her own home and highly respested by me and the community

I am extremely thrilled he took this stand at the Pattaya Police station!!!!!! I had my laptop stolen.....Identified and found the thai that stole it. Police did absolutely nothing but write a stupid report. Another time .... Almost hit with an umbrella by a motorcycle taxi driver during an argument HE started (after the police left the scene). I beat his ass for TRYING to hit me with the umbrella. He runs away looking for the police again. Then I had to pay a fine and for his "so-called" injuries While again the Pattaya Police did nothing!!!!!!! WHAT a waste of human space!!!!!

Surely, if you beat up a Motorcycle Taxi Driver, you can't be surprised that you were fined?

The effects of too many testosterone and steroid injections. LOL, what a buffoon.

Obviously you have NEVER seen a Viking before....he is quite small for a Norweigian..!

Vikings were not that tall by today's standards. Nutrition and all that. laugh.gif Although compared to the local inhabitants they were invading and pillaging they were tall.

http://www.vikingans...vikheight.shtml

I note how Mr. Muscle is somewhat bigger than the BiB in the photos. However, one false move and I'm sure a BiB would have used a firearm to subdue him. The coppers were probably very restrained when confronted with a big boy screaming abuse. One wonders what possesses these people to behave in this manner?

Oh well, another fine upstanding Pattaya resident makes the news. Ever notice one never reads about this kind of event in Khon Kaen or Surat or Chiang Mai? TVFers like to make fun of the foreigners that live in Issan, but I notice that of all the places in Thailand where foreigners seem to behave best, it is Issan followed by the CM area. And by coincidence, the foreigners living there tend to be "older" Go figger.

Hhhhhheheh not much time in Chiang Mai I guess, There are plenty of fights in Chiang mai. The English fellow whoses wife owns a cafe down the street from me, actually looks a bit like this guy, is constantly going to court over fights. The bar area though small has constant fights. Where ever drunks congregate there will be fights. There are a lot of young farang tourist coming thu Chiang Mai on a daily basis and some of the stories they tell. hehehehe

Do love the way so many people give it the big 1 on here and pretend their sposes are not ex hookers and her indoors is whiter than white, I guess normal Thai women really do love 60+ year old fat old men.xxxx

You make a huge assumption about the people here and their spouses. Mine is four years younger than me and was never a sex worker -- or anything remotely close to it. Solid upper-middle class background (just like me).

I totaly agree with you mine is highly educated, younger, has her own home and highly respested by me and the community

My wife was "working" when I met her. It makes no difference whatsoever what a girl's background is. She is either good or bad. Do you two blokes look down your nose at every current or ex sex worker in Thailand (and everywhere else for that matter)? Because it sure sounds like it.

Plenty of the girls are jaded, often with very good reason, and plenty of the visiting farangs are either profoundly naive, or complete ar5eholes who think that because a woman has been forced to take whatever "work" is on offer that she is garbage and deserves to be treated as such.

For the record then my wife is also well educated, has her own home, and is highly respected by me and the community. And she also worked for a while as a hooker.

from the pattaydailynews site:

Thai Woman Apparently Falls to Her Death in Pattaya

http://www.pattayada...ath-in-pattaya/

In this report, is that the same guy in the photo?

:(

Apparently you can not believe anything in the linked article. Scroll down to the bottom and they have added the following:

Note:

Since writing this news, we have received more conflicting information from our reporters so cannot guarantee at this time what is or is not correct.

Edited by Nisa

My wife was "working" when I met her. It makes no difference whatsoever what a girl's background is. She is either good or bad. Do you two blokes look down your nose at every current or ex sex worker in Thailand (and everywhere else for that matter)? Because it sure sounds like it.

Plenty of the girls are jaded, often with very good reason, and plenty of the visiting farangs are either profoundly naive, or complete ar5eholes who think that because a woman has been forced to take whatever "work" is on offer that she is garbage and deserves to be treated as such.

For the record then my wife is also well educated, has her own home, and is highly respected by me and the community. And she also worked for a while as a hooker.

Couldn't agree more if you are going to judge a person by the coloor of their sjin, lack of education or from the class of family they are from then you might as well be Thai!! I couldn't give a monkies for any of that good people are good people and bad are bad and lets face it its a hell of a lot easier to find good people among the poorer classes in Thailand.

Whatever happens in the past is done and nothing is going to change the fact. But I didnt mention that I looked down on any woman for what they have done or do or did I !

Whatever happens in the past is done and nothing is going to change the fact. But I didnt mention that I looked down on any woman for what they have done or do or did I !

No worries. I suppose I'm a bit of an advocate for retired hookers. My missus is one of the most highly principled women I've met.

I appreciate the humorous comments this posting will get however there is also a sad element to this firstly he will never see his laptop again,secondly if feeling upset one does not walk into a lions den and thirdly a broken romance can be very upsetting thing think of the sweet bar girl she has just lost a laptop.

That guy truly lost it (most likely -by now- lost everything! as well)... :rolleyes:

Quote:

"was notified about was a confused foreigner"

Thainglish??? :huh:

Quote :

outside the police station

Is it the guy in the photos?

It seems like INSIDE the police station... Even the title says: AT the police station

One image says more than a thousand words! :bah:

Take me to the next whiskey bar,

No don't ask why, no don't ask why!

Show me the way to the next little girl,

Oh, don't ask why, Oh, don't ask why,

For, if , we don't find, the next little girl,

I tell you we must die, I tell you we must die,

I tell you, I tell you, I tell you we must die.

That guy truly lost it (most likely -by now- lost everything! as well)... :rolleyes:

Quote:

"was notified about was a confused foreigner"

Thainglish??? :huh:

Quote :

outside the police station

Is it the guy in the photos?

It seems like INSIDE the police station... Even the title says: AT the police station

One image says more than a thousand words! :bah:

Interesting too that they don't know who he is but state he is 30-years old ... not about 30 or looks 30 but state he IS 30-years old.

I am 49 my girlfriend is 33 she has a bachelor of business degree and has worked mostly for the government but more recently in the private sector

she has never worked as a bar lady or even been in one of the bars,she doesnt drink alcohol,she visits her mother weekly and supports her as she can

no longer work. She has very high moral standards and understands that not all thai women get the opportunities she had to go to university and find

a decent paying job. I have never dated a bar lady so i cant comment but i certainly dont look down my nose at them as i owned a strip club for 15 years

in Australia and i understand it is just a job,probably one that a lot would choose not to do if they had other opportunities.

I can contest to the fact that there are nice,well intentioned Thai ladies who are just looking for love just like girls from any other country.

As for the peaknuckle at the police station it all looks a bit staged to me??

A comment on moderation issues has been removed.

21) Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy

hahah that's some funny picture and i can imagine him walking down the beach road and yelling some s_it.

maybe somebody should tell him the fact that if you consider a "working girl", professional sex worker, as a normal girlfriend and think you are having a healthy relationship, it's your fault, not hers.

cheers!

Seems like a pretty typical TV poster right?

In the picture on PDN it looks like that stuff may be his ex-angels stuff, not his, and he booted her out and left her stuff at the police station for her to pick up.

That's exactly what I was thinking. A wonder someone didn't say it before you.