'Mad' Norwegian Pours Out His Stuff At Pattaya Police Station

webfact

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its time for a new career....

I once had a girl, or should I say, she once had me...

She showed me her room, i thought it was good, but i think Thai lady no good

She asked me to stay and she told me to sit anywhere,

So I looked around and I noticed there wasn't a chair.

I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine

We talked until two and then she said, "It's time for bed"

She told me she worked in the morning and started to laugh.

I told her I didn't and crawled off to sleep in the bath

And when I awoke, I was alone, this bird had flown

So I lit a fire, now i did know she was no good, Thai lady no good

EDIT: SATIRE :whistling:

Edited by ozzieovaseas

The effects of too many testosterone and steroid injections. LOL, what a buffoon.

Obviously you have NEVER seen a Viking before....he is quite small for a Norweigian..!

Vikings were not that tall by today's standards. Nutrition and all that. laugh.gif Although compared to the local inhabitants they were invading and pillaging they were tall.

http://www.vikinganswerlady.com/vikheight.shtml

I note how Mr. Muscle is somewhat bigger than the BiB in the photos. However, one false move and I'm sure a BiB would have used a firearm to subdue him. The coppers were probably very restrained when confronted with a big boy screaming abuse. One wonders what possesses these people to behave in this manner?

Oh well, another fine upstanding Pattaya resident makes the news. Ever notice one never reads about this kind of event in Khon Kaen or Surat or Chiang Mai? TVFers like to make fun of the foreigners that live in Issan, but I notice that of all the places in Thailand where foreigners seem to behave best, it is Issan followed by the CM area. And by coincidence, the foreigners living there tend to be "older" Go figger.

can I get the packet of Lays potato chips if he doesn't come back?

BTW, in the States, he'd be fined on the spot for littering and possibly also for creating a public nuisance. The littering charge alone could be $250 or more.

hahah that's some funny picture and i can imagine him walking down the beach road and yelling some s_it.

maybe somebody should tell him the fact that if you consider a "working girl", professional sex worker, as a normal girlfriend and think you are having a healthy relationship, it's your fault, not hers.

cheers!

I agree only a complete fool would fall for a thai bargirl. He has no one to blame but himself. Plenty of good honest Thai women around but the fools still fall in love with the prostitutes.

hahah that's some funny picture and i can imagine him walking down the beach road and yelling some s_it.

maybe somebody should tell him the fact that if you consider a "working girl", professional sex worker, as a normal girlfriend and think you are having a healthy relationship, it's your fault, not hers.

cheers!

I agree only a complete fool would fall for a thai bargirl. He has no one to blame but himself. Plenty of good honest Thai women around but the fools still fall in love with the prostitutes.

Plenty of fools available also imho.

A post making a claim about the demise of the person in the OP has been removed. If you can provide a source in English language and post it here, it would be welcomed. Provided that the source does not contravene this rule:

31) Members are not allowed to quote news articles or material from Bangkokpost.com or Phuketwan inside topics on Thaivisa.com. Posts from members containing quotes will be deleted from the forum. Members posting links referring back to the sites is also not allowed and will be deleted.

In the meantime, perhaps other members should consider toning down the nature of their posts.

Thanks.

According to the pictures in the Pattaya news: The first foto shows the bending policeman holding something suspicious. Plastic bag containing white stuff .

I the second pick it looks like there is a " sneaker" that looks like the same he is wearing. The jeans also seem to big to fit a Thai Bar Lady. I would gues that it is his belongings.

Someone was close when the mentioned 'ex-angel'. He's just been kicked out of the Norwegian bike gang he was a member of and everyone knows that Norwegian bikers colors are pink.

Anyway, tales of his unfortunate demise are totally unfounded. Since he has publicly given up on Thai womanhood, he's lurking at Pooks on Buakhao now.

It's a slippery slope Olaf....

I am extremely thrilled he took this stand at the Pattaya Police station!!!!!! I had my laptop stolen.....Identified and found the thai that stole it. Police did absolutely nothing but write a stupid report. Another time .... Almost hit with an umbrella by a motorcycle taxi driver during an argument HE started (after the police left the scene). I beat his ass for TRYING to hit me with the umbrella. He runs away looking for the police again. Then I had to pay a fine and for his "so-called" injuries While again the Pattaya Police did nothing!!!!!!! WHAT a waste of human space!!!!!

Empty posts (posts in which a member posts a quoted post but does not add any text) have been removed. Subsequent posts replying to the empty posts have been removed as well. Reconsider this method and make your reply when you post the quoted post.