New Passport

I have the transfer sheet ready...do I need any copies to go with the application?...ie...old/new picture main page....extension stamps..originalvisa??

Just want to get organised before I go...because I think someone a while ago had said they needed to fill in 3 sheets for their transfer.

Edited by gennisis

Yes, copy the old passport and new passport (ID page), as well as arrival card. Also take the letter from the embassy with you (if the embassy gave one).

Don't know how many copies you need.

When renewing a British Passport you do not get a letter from the Embassy.

Yes, copy the old passport and new passport (ID page), as well as arrival card. Also take the letter from the embassy with you (if the embassy gave one).

Don't know how many copies you need.

Yes,I went with copies of the visa and extensions and main page...all was good.

One point...the transfer of stamp sheet available on Thai Visa is for Bangkok Immigration.

I had used that, but CM did not like it and I had to fill in a CM similar form.

I also queried that my internet booking for appointment for my annual extension in November had not produced the number...as a few others have posted... no problem,the officer checked with the internet bookings and confirmed the booking. She also gave me a 'print out' that would have been given if the system had been working correctly.

I must congratulate Chiang Mai Immigration on their efforts to make their services efficient...for themselves and their customers.