KRS1

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

re ... May need to check your camera battery and set your date/time again

wow how did you find that info ... ive never seen that

the pic of rimping was taken on an old fuji v10 that i retired about a year ago

and i never bothered to set the date etc after the internal battery died.

then i bought the syber shot : )

dave2

ps ... anyone want to buy an old fuji v10 or a fuji 601 ? .. going cheep ... cheep : )

post-42592-0-33455500-1315668429_thumb.j

wow how did you find that info ... ive never seen that

I installed the Firefox addon Exif Viewer a long time ago as photography is an interest of mine. Lot's of times I will see a photo and wonder what the camera and setup was. Very useful. Just right click on a photo and select "View Link EXIF Data".

The very best authentic cold smoked meats, ribs, corned beef, pastrami, sausages, chorizo, with all the trimmings, including home made pickles and bbq sauses and good pizza can be found off Chang Puak ski 6 at Pickles. call Gary for info at 089637 08335. tell him Rafael sent you ;-)

Are we now starting to talk 'real' American food or American food with foreign influences? I reckon real American food should be what they cooked on those chuck wagons and in every western movie I've seen it is always beans or stew.biggrin.gif

Edited by uptheos

Are we now starting to talk 'real' American food or American food with foreign influences? I reckon real American food should be what they cooked on those chuck wagons and in every western movie I've seen it is always beans or stew.biggrin.gif

post-22124-0-24303700-1315730987_thumb.j

....at home, home on the range

wink.gif Do you have a chuck wagon and a stetson too though?biggrin.gif

re ... The Shepherd's Pie, house made, in Rimping airport plaza, are B85 and quite tasty.

they call it cottage pie but i agree 100 %

stir in a good portion of hp sauce and its yummy : )

dave2

Heh, I think this TV mention may have been good for business.. No more of them to be found! ;)

But I found an alternative to sample when it comes to English, the Cornish Pasty!! Interesting contraption, that. They seem to have substituted turnip with carrot though, but not sure if that made a major difference to the real thing.

post-22124-0-24303700-1315730987_thumb.j

....at home, home on the range

wink.gif Do you have a chuck wagon and a stetson too though?biggrin.gif

....Stetson and the hand tooled boots,,,,,,,, though a lot of good the boots do me ???? :D :D

Now I suppose the Americans will claim HP sauce as theirs. This is an outrage. angry.gif

HP Sauce's recipe secretly changed after 116 years by American owners of the Great British Condiment

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2036055/HP-Sauces-recipe-secretly-changed-116-years-American-owners-Great-British-Condiment.html#ixzz1Xe6XtTOa

re ... The Shepherd's Pie, house made, in Rimping airport plaza, are B85 and quite tasty.

they call it cottage pie but i agree 100 %

stir in a good portion of hp sauce and its yummy : )

dave2

A. Shepherds pie is made from a jumbuck. These cottage pie things are beef, well what resembles beef. Hence the name, A shepherd tends jumbucks A cowboy tends cattle. It's like serving me up a "T" Bone steak and trying to tell me it's a lamb chop.

A. Shepherds pie is made from a jumbuck.

"Jumbuck is an Australian term for sheep, featured in Banjo Paterson's poem "Waltzing Matilda." It generally denotes a difficult to shear sheep, either large or untamed"

Crikey mate don't you have normal sheep, or do you keep the small tame ones for special purposes? wink.gif

Edited by uptheos

i did ... and naahhh i didnt ... the pic was taken at 6 22 pm 26 june 11 and that info is embeded somewhere in the picture permently ... i think ?

May need to check your camera battery and set your date/time again. ;)

post-566-0-23253800-1315666385_thumb.jpg

Pic was taken in June and there's a Christmas tree out front as well as other obvious Christmas decorations..... Is Thailand now starting the farang tradition of Christmas in July.....errrr should I say June? whistling.gif

Just went to Bake & Bite today and got the Turkey sandwich which was great, then noticed they had a roast lamb sandwich ???? Sounds delicious, anyone ever try it?

Turkey sandwich? That sounds great. I haven't been there since last Thanksgiving. I'll have to stop by to try it out.

Just went to Bake & Bite today and got the Turkey sandwich which was great, then noticed they had a roast lamb sandwich ???? Sounds delicious, anyone ever try it?

Turkey sandwich? That sounds great. I haven't been there since last Thanksgiving. I'll have to stop by to try it out.

LOL...i haven't been there in 2 years, but it just popped into my head that they had a good turkey sandwich 2 years ago. Warm and big chunks, but i think 2 years ago it was thicker, i remember it being heavier and cheaper ! But i guess that's inflation showing its ugly head.

Anyway, i've been on a culinary mission the past couple of weeks, it's back to thai food now to appease my wallet.