Any Shops Selling Wheelchairs In Pattaya?

coralia

I am looking to buy a so-called Transit or Transporter wheelchair (the light-weight type with four small wheels), and I have found that they are unbelievably expensive in my country (in spite of the fact that they are "made in China")... I'll probably be in Pattaya in a few months' time, so I was wondering if I couldn't buy such a wheelchair there... I'm sure I have seen shops specializing in medical equipment in Chiang Mai, but I'm not sure about Pattaya... Does anyone have any information about this?

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks to both of you. I believe I know where Fascino is - right accross the road from Tesco Lotus.

I wonder if someone could give me any indication about prices... I' really curious!:)

yes thats the one i dont think the prices are really cheap but cant give you an exact figure

Hello Bobbin, thanks for quoting prices. Would those prices be for a light-weight wheelchair? (I mean, not the old-fashioned heavy type with two big wheels - those are cheaper.)

Sorry about your mother... I'm also looking to buy for my mother - unfortunately, it looks like she's going to need it permanently...:(

Hello Bobbin, thanks for quoting prices. Would those prices be for a light-weight wheelchair? (I mean, not the old-fashioned heavy type with two big wheels - those are cheaper.)

Sorry about your mother... I'm also looking to buy for my mother - unfortunately, it looks like she's going to need it permanently...:(

Yes, those prices are for the "big wheel" style but quite light frame. They do have the 4 small wheel version but can't help with the price.