Honda Pcx Mod Parts In Chiang Mai

jkfkr

Coming along the moat area before Thapae Gate you will see Mike's Burgers. If you take the left turn between there & Riva on the other corner then follow that road until it starts to bend left there's a small shop on the right that has everything you could want for your PCX.

You will see the shop that sells helmets a short distance before it on the same side.

Coming along the moat area before Thapae Gate you will see Mike's Burgers. If you take the left turn between there & Riva on the other corner then follow that road until it starts to bend left there's a small shop on the right that has everything you could want for your PCX.

You will see the shop that sells helmets a short distance before it on the same side.

Thanks, will check it out.

I bought my replacement seat at the Honda dealer on Hau Keaw just passed The Pub.

B2000 for the 'Bucket' type seat, took them half and hour to fit.

john

Wouldn't a bucket type seat further restrict your seating position options? Or is it just a lot comfier? I'd like to be able to move back and forth a little on long rides.

"Wouldn't a bucket type seat further restrict your seating position options? Or is it just a lot comfier? I'd like to be able to move back and forth a little on long rides. "

I first removed the small hump, two nuts and it's off.

Plenty of room. I got the seat recovered at a road side place B150 and half hour wait.

The B2000 seat is better then the plain 'Plank' IMO.

john