Nymphomania Vs Cheating

Mirth

Wife was at the evening market and the stallholders were gossiping, as usual, this time about a particular woman who wanted sex so many times in a day that the husband had to divorce her. Wife came back and asked if that was even possible with women and when told the illness, she was surprised that such an illness exists.

Then while having dinner at a local eatery, overhear a guy complaining to his friend he wants to divorce his wife cos she's cheating on him with a gigolo and his friend laughed and asked him, what's his problem when he's visiting prositutes!

Actually, am just sharing some gossips of the day since the page is moving along so slow.

who wanted sex so many times in a day that the husband had to divorce her.

called a bar girl

she was surprised that such an illness exists.

its called wanting money , most if not 95% of girls suffer from this rare illness..... ( apart from TV members GF' / wifes / mai nois )

next :ermm:

I don't think there is any doubt that some people, male or female, have different sex drives. I've had far too many personal experiences to believe otherwise. True nymphomania is a fairly rare occurrance, but it does exist. But, there are many people who have a high sex drive. When someone with a high sex drive is shackled to someone who has little or no interest in sex then there are going to be problems. Thais have sort of solved that issue for wealthy men, who just take a "mai noi" (second wife) and keep her away from the main family. The family just turns a blind eye to it... just as they turn a blind eye to the so called "pure" daughter who goes to work in the "city" to send money home to the family. More often than not the girl is working at some bar in Pattaya or Nana Plaza.

What would you call it when the husband wants sex everyday. She complies because she doesn't want him to find another lady

I think that is quite common, moe. I've seen it happen many times and had it happen to me as well. I don't WANT a woman who doesn't enjoy sex. When I first came to Thailand I met a lovely gal who did not enjoy sex. We got along great in every other aspect of our relationship. She would "do her duty" if I was horny, but she didn't particularly enjoy it. And, sad as it may seem, I could never live with a woman like that, but there were valid reasons for her problem with sex. Her brother and father were murdered in front of her and her family by Pol Pot, and she had been raped as a youngster by the army in Cambodia. And, It scarred her mentally for life... just another horror from Pol Pots war.

I don't think there is any doubt that some people, male or female, have different sex drives. I've had far too many personal experiences to believe otherwise. True nymphomania is a fairly rare occurrance, but it does exist. But, there are many people who have a high sex drive. When someone with a high sex drive is shackled to someone who has little or no interest in sex then there are going to be problems. Thais have sort of solved that issue for wealthy men, who just take a "mai noi" (second wife) and keep her away from the main family. The family just turns a blind eye to it... just as they turn a blind eye to the so called "pure" daughter who goes to work in the "city" to send money home to the family. More often than not the girl is working at some bar in Pattaya or Nana Plaza.

Just a small note, 95% of the sex trade occurs outside of Nana or Pattaya and is Thai on Thai. So in all probability the pure daughter does not end up in a Farang place of business.

Well, I never believed there was such a thing as a nympho....but I have to tell you there is... I met this adopted Korean girl about 14 years ago who was a nanny for an on the air personality....to make a long story short she couldn't get enough....At the time I worked for the airlines and she expected sex in the morning and before I went to work....and when I got home....For the first year it was great....but I gotta tell you she wore me down....I finally convinced her to finish her college education...So I flew her to Hawaii where she went to school...got back in the morning and then headed for my first trip to Thailand....That pretty much was the end of it...I did the single bar girl thing for a while...it was OK...but then met a college educated Thai women...got married and have been together with her 13 years now....I gotta say the sex with Thai women is pretty vanilla compared to Korean women....I see little difference between a bar-girl and a educated women....its all about security...not love..Men want love and kindness and understanding....Thai wives are surely not that....Thai bar-girls are....at least for a while.....Would I marry a Thai women again....hell no.....Since I don't really want to start over in life I'm going to grind it out....I really believe Thai women don't really care what you do if your an ATM machine they could care less....Not the way I envisioned my life with a Thai women....But as the famous line in the movie Animal House goes..."Face it Flounder....you fuked up" :)

For what its worth!

Edited by robkey69

Well, I never believed there was such a thing as a nympho....but I have to tell you there is... I met this adopted Korean girl about 14 years ago who was a nanny for an on the air personality....to make a long story short she couldn't get enough....At the time I worked for the airlines and she expected sex in the morning and before I went to work....and when I got home....For the first year it was great....but I gotta tell you she wore me down....I finally convinced her to finish her college education...So I flew her to Hawaii where she went to school...got back in the morning and then headed for my first trip to Thailand....That pretty much was the end of it...I did the single bar girl thing for a while...it was OK...but then met a college educated Thai women...got married and have been together with her 13 years now....I gotta say the sex with Thai women is pretty vanilla compared to Korean women....I see little difference between a bar-girl and a educated women....its all about security...not love..Men want love and kindness and understanding....Thai wives are surely not that....Thai bar-girls are....at least for a while.....Would I marry a Thai women again....hell no.....Since I don't really want to start over in life I'm going to grind it out....I really believe Thai women don't really care what you do if your an ATM machine they could care less....Not the way I envisioned my life with a Thai women....But as the famous line in the movie Animal House goes..."Face it Flounder....you fuked up" :)

For what its worth!

thanks for the rambling autobiography.

For what its worth!

thanks for the rambling autobiography.

Your welcome....do I need your permission on my responses? If it's something you don't care for don't read it...It's like the radio....turn the station if you don't like it...

Edited by robkey69

The male version is satyriasis. Think it's quite true what you said about the wife complying so that the husband won't go looking for another lady. Had a friend, his wife gave him permission to go whoring cos she couldn't cope with his needs, only request she had was not to embarass the family. In the end, he still did. Till now, have no idea where he is with his new "wife".

What would you call it when the husband wants sex everyday. She complies because she doesn't want him to find another lady

That's another gossip! Apparently there's this woman, she found out her husband was keeping a mia noi, duly followed him 1 day, confronted him and the mia noi, even slapped the mia noi for stealing her husband. In return, the husband slapped her back and she went crying home to her mother telling all. Guess what!? The mother told the daughter to go back to the husband cos he's rich and thus is a good man! And, it's entirely her fault cos if she's a good wife, her husband will not need a mia noi!

Thais have sort of solved that issue for wealthy men, who just take a "mai noi" (second wife) and keep her away from the main family. The family just turns a blind eye to it...

Just a small note, 95% of the sex trade occurs outside of Nana or Pattaya and is Thai on Thai. So in all probability the pure daughter does not end up in a Farang place of business.

Coincidentally 95% of statistics are made up.

When someone with a high sex drive is shackled to someone who has little or no interest in sex then there are going to be problems.

You are quite right on this point. When my last wife told me to go out and find someone else to bed, the handwriting was on the wall. I fired her less than 1 year later. My current Japanese GF does not suffer from this malady and enjoys the carnal pleasures as much as I do. Now if I could only get her to stop squealing mid-cloitis the way most Japanese ladies do. :D

Coincidentally 95% of statistics are made up.

And you know this how? What are the real statistics? How many days have you lived in Thailand? No offence just asking as the 95% is generally accepted to be true and certainly has been my experience. Of course I am always willing to learn and keep an open mind. My town I am aware the stats are wrong. It is 100% Thai on Thai.

Edited by kerryk

When someone with a high sex drive is shackled to someone who has little or no interest in sex then there are going to be problems.

You are quite right on this point. When my last wife told me to go out and find someone else to bed, the handwriting was on the wall. I fired her less than 1 year later. My current Japanese GF does not suffer from this malady and enjoys the carnal pleasures as much as I do. Now if I could only get her to stop squealing mid-cloitis the way most Japanese ladies do. :D

You are 100% right about that squealing thing. I have never met a woman from any other culture who does the high pitched whimper squeal thing. Who teaches them that? It is not natural. It is a learned behaviour.

And you know this how? What are the real statistics? How many days have you lived in Thailand? No offence just asking as the 95% is generally accepted to be true and certainly has been my experience. Of course I am always willing to learn and keep an open mind. My town I am aware the stats are wrong. It is 100% Thai on Thai.

These percentages, be it 95%; 100%; or whatver, in truth might come to a surprise to most as the same crowd tends to dwell into myths and stereotypes as applied to Thai societal affairs.

I would not doubt you because once you get away from the notorious sex trade areas of Thailand it is a little more hidden to the average tourist. Unless you can speak Thai fluently and know your way around Thailand it is hard for a foreigner to hook up with a Thai girl. I like to walk and when I'm in small Thai cities I seldom see what would be the pick-up joints you find in Pattaya so openly. When I am in Chiang Mai I live on the outskirts of the city. There are a whole string of Kareoke bars near my apartment. They are pretty much reserved for the Thai men. I've stopped a few times for a beer, but I never felt truly welcome and the girls don't hit on me like they do along Loi Kroh road. I've heard it said that if you want a Thai traveling companion then it is better to pick one from Pattaya and take her with you than trying to find a local maiden at whatever destination you choose.I seldom bother with the night life when I travel around Thailand. I usually have other things on my mind. Even my past few visits to Pattaya have only been to see friends and I haven't bothered taking a woman back to my hotel... even though they are available. Strangers just don't compare to what I have in Chaing Mai and I'm not in Pattaya long enough to establish a relationship.

Edited by IanForbes

I would not doubt you because once you get away from the notorious sex trade areas of Thailand it is a little more hidden to the average tourist. Unless you can speak Thai fluently and know your way around Thailand it is hard for a foreigner to hook up with a Thai girl. I like to walk and when I'm in small Thai cities I seldom see what would be the pick-up joints you find in Pattaya so openly. When I am in Chiang Mai I live on the outskirts of the city. There are a whole string of Kareoke bars near my apartment. They are pretty much reserved for the Thai men. I've stopped a few times for a beer, but I never felt truly welcome and the girls don't hit on me like they do along Loi Kroh road. I've heard it said that if you want a Thai traveling companion then it is better to pick one from Pattaya and take her with you than trying to find a local maiden at whatever destination you choose.I seldom bother with the night life when I travel around Thailand. I usually have other things on my mind. Even my past few visits to Pattaya have only been to see friends and I haven't bothered taking a woman back to my hotel... even though they are available. Strangers just don't compare to what I have in Chaing Mai and I'm not in Pattaya long enough to establish a relationship.

I have been to a number of Thai places in Chiang Mai as I never really liked Loi Kroh. In the couple of years I lived in CM I never picked up a lady from that area.

Mostly I found the CM ladies to require a lot of work. Far too much like being in the West. The only women from CM that I met and liked were outside of CM when I met them. The whole town both expats (with some notable exceptions) and Thai women seems a bit uptight. It would certainly be my advice to bring a woman from Issan or some other place when traveling to or living in CM. Unless you want to play the dating game.

These percentages, be it 95%; 100%; or whatver, in truth might come to a surprise to most as the same crowd tends to dwell into myths and stereotypes as applied to Thai societal affairs.

In general it seems pretty easy to figure out logically. In towns where there are no Farang in residence it is 100% Thai. The rest follows from that.

about a year ago i got introduced to a neice of my missus, a very atractive 28yr old and if there is such a thing as a nympho she fits the

bill,we were staying at a condo in jomtein and if she called on a visit i found out later that any decent looking farangs would be beded before she left,

she was in a "steady" relationship with a german expat and we discoverd as soon as he left for work she was out and at it with whoever

being quite cute mentaly she mostly got an earner,but she was ambidextorios(pardon the spelling) and frequented kari-oki bars aswell

all of this kept secret from farangs +family untill there was a big fallout between her and her friend,and we found out that that time she was late

meeting the boyfriend and she blamed the heavy rain making her wait for a taxi she was waiting in a horizontal position.

when i spoke to the missus she said "she young lady she like do it allot"

i have been with a uk-chinese bird who sufferd with the same"problem" and after a while getting woken up at all hours every night even trying

to hide her addiction by licking certain parts of my body as i slept, so as i awoke i would be ready for action,all this wears you down after a

couple of years,..............ok i was 24 at the time

about a year ago i got introduced to a neice of my missus, a very atractive 28yr old and if there is such a thing as a nympho she fits the

bill,we were staying at a condo in jomtein and if she called on a visit i found out later that any decent looking farangs would be beded before she left,

she was in a "steady" relationship with a german expat and we discoverd as soon as he left for work she was out and at it with whoever

being quite cute mentaly she mostly got an earner,but she was ambidextorios(pardon the spelling) and frequented kari-oki bars aswell

all of this kept secret from farangs +family untill there was a big fallout between her and her friend,and we found out that that time she was late

meeting the boyfriend and she blamed the heavy rain making her wait for a taxi she was waiting in a horizontal position.

when i spoke to the missus she said "she young lady she like do it allot"

i have been with a uk-chinese bird who sufferd with the same"problem" and after a while getting woken up at all hours every night even trying

to hide her addiction by licking certain parts of my body as i slept, so as i awoke i would be ready for action,all this wears you down after a

couple of years,..............ok i was 24 at the time

I don't think there is any doubt that some people, male or female, have different sex drives. I've had far too many personal experiences to believe otherwise. True nymphomania is a fairly rare occurrance, but it does exist. But, there are many people who have a high sex drive. When someone with a high sex drive is shackled to someone who has little or no interest in sex then there are going to be problems. .....

+1. The amazing think about the human is the incredible level of self-deception we find ourselves in trying to fit the opinions of our parents, religion, tv, society, etc.

The bottom line is people have to be who they are. Then find someone who best fits your personality.