What Type Of Body Do You Think The Typical Thai Women Prefers?

sidjameson

Most popular body type for Thai women is:  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Most popular body type for Thai women is;

• Very muscular, think Jeane Claude Van Dam and up
    • Muscular
    • Athletic, Something like David Beckham, toned, but slim
    • Slim and below, think those waif like boy bands
    • Plump, with nice soft belly
    • Bear shape and above
    • Really makes no difference, they really do look inside

This poll is closed to new votes

Do you think Thai women have a preference?

More and more western women seem to love talking about a certain movie, tv show etc where the guy takes his shirt off.

How important is it for most Thai girls?

very muscular, muscular, David beckham style toned, slim, chubby, obese, what should the western man be aiming for?

Or is it a case of....

A man asks a trainer in the gym: "I want 2 impress that beautiful girl , which machine can I use?" Trainer replies: "Use the ATM" :)

Kinda depends on the girl, just like guys differ in what they like.

Independent girls with their own income do look at the looks of a guy. The more desperate ones that want to be taken care look at income. They are the ones with guys that are twice as old and beer bellies.

I doubt many girls will like the real muscular guys (talking bodybuilder types) I think most like muscular / toned. There will always be exceptions of course.

Just like many guys would not want to date an asian or don't like small breasts. While the majority here loves asians and small breasts.

You will never get a definite answer. Except that in general they will choose muscular (not bodybuilder type) over fat.

Did you mean "Bear shape & above" or "Pear shape and above"? Just thinking about "Bear shape" conjures up thoughts of a hairy farang with claws. laugh.gif

Bear shape...

Furry_back.sized.jpg

I don't think it really matters so long as the guy is not obese and smelly. I voted for the David Beckham look because he's generally a nice looking man without being stuck on himself. Women like interesting men who are interested in them and pay attention to what they say. They also like self confident men who have a sense of humour. And, the age factor doesn't really come into it if a man carries himself well without looking old.

I can't believe no-one chose the option of "Really makes no difference, they really do look inside" :lol:

When i first started coming to LOS i was a fat lard-ar$e with thick black coke bottle glasses... i used to get called hansum man non stop :rolleyes:

Now i have contact lenses and am down to 80kg i can't remember the last time i was called hansum :huh:

This is a done to death subject. The answer is that generally speaking it does'nt matter what you look like.

I agree if your dating THAT kind of girl and have a big wallet. Things are different with girls that do have a future and security. And what they like depends on the girl but not many of those would like fat slobs or competitive bodybuilders. But in between all goes.

Thai woman bothers more over body fat than western woman actually,

-even prostitutes do, but they are professional enough to say "it doesn't matter, no like thai man, like big heart, want old man" etc. It is part of their job description to give compliments, and give some sort of explanation why on earth a 20 year ole girl would want to have anything to do with an overweight 40 year ole man, or worse

• Like 1

-even prostitutes do, but they are professional enough to say "it doesn't matter, no like thai man, like big heart, want old man" etc. It is part of their job description to give compliments, and give some sort of explanation why on earth a 20 year ole girl would want to have anything to do with an overweight 40 year ole man, or worse

Everybody with a brain knows it but the guys like to kid themselves.

I would say the magical age is 35 for Thai women. Something happens at 35. Something clicks in their brains. At 30 they are looking for a man to 40 but at 35 it goes up to 60.

18 to 25 they are looking for a young Thai guy. 25 to 30 they are looking for a young guy of almost any nationality with the usual caveats.

So why is it that so many old guys get so many young Thai women? Simple really, a lot of young guys are so impressed with their own youth and good looks that they think it is free. You see, once you get to my age you know there is no such thing as a free lunch. It eliminates a lot of courtship problems and the old guy can cut to the chase immediately whereas the young guy goes through at least some courtship rituals.

A good night for me is 4 women. I am not shy about what I want. Most young guys I know do the drinks, dinner and disco scene and end up with one lady. I can understand why 4 women may intimidate some young guys with the macho hangups and such but after you have done it a couple of hundred times it becomes natural. I don't have any performance anxiety. No one is going to believe it anyway. The only body part that I have found Thai women really care does not increase as a result of over eating.

This is a done to death subject. The answer is that generally speaking it does'nt matter what you look like.

As long as you are RICH (in spirit :whistling: ).

I think this is the case in most parts of the world isn't it? Probably explains what, for example, attracted Ivana to that handsome (ooh and btw absolutely loaded) chappy with the great hairstyle Donald Trump.

Edited by Hackett

I would say the magical age is 35 for Thai women. Something happens at 35. Something clicks in their brains. At 30 they are looking for a man to 40 but at 35 it goes up to 60.

18 to 25 they are looking for a young Thai guy. 25 to 30 they are looking for a young guy of almost any nationality with the usual caveats.

So why is it that so many old guys get so many young Thai women? Simple really, a lot of young guys are so impressed with their own youth and good looks that they think it is free. You see, once you get to my age you know there is no such thing as a free lunch. It eliminates a lot of courtship problems and the old guy can cut to the chase immediately whereas the young guy goes through at least some courtship rituals.

A good night for me is 4 women. I am not shy about what I want. Most young guys I know do the drinks, dinner and disco scene and end up with one lady. I can understand why 4 women may intimidate some young guys with the macho hangups and such but after you have done it a couple of hundred times it becomes natural. I don't have any performance anxiety. No one is going to believe it anyway. The only body part that I have found Thai women really care does not increase as a result of over eating.

Ah so basically you get them because you pay (young guys think its free), and you get the desperate ones not they younger ones (18 to 25 they are looking for a young Thai guy. 25 to 30 they are looking for a young guy of almost any nationality with the usual caveats.

).

That was pretty much how i viewed it totally confirms my image of you.