• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh shopping centre is the rumour

It can only be one of 3 things;

Condos

Shopping centre

Market

For me they should see the light and grass the whole thing an dmake it into a brilliant park area - WOW!

Can you imagine how that would look?

Pity they can't eh?

Oh well, still better than the west.

Keep those good times rolling jap.gif

Yes, we really, really need a really, really good supermarket.

Friendship, Foodland, and Villa seem to fill most needs and Big C is there as well, all within walking distance from the land being discussed. Don't understand your humor or are you serious?

Actually I was serious. We need a really, really good supermarket. Friendship is a dump. Foodland is limited in many areas because it is too small and too far from the South of Pattaya. Villa is inconvenient and extremely expensive.

Of course I'm just dreaming because it will never never happen.

Actually I was serious. We need a really, really good supermarket. Friendship is a dump. Foodland is limited in many areas because it is too small and too far from the South of Pattaya. Villa is inconvenient and extremely expensive.

Of course I'm just dreaming because it will never never happen.

For us living on the dark side Foodland is much more convenient! ;)

If you want big, Macro is pretty good. (Excellent baker btw. I'm finding them even better than Carrefour BCE!)

Yes, we really, really need a really, really good supermarket.

Friendship, Foodland, and Villa seem to fill most needs and Big C is there as well, all within walking distance from the land being discussed. Don't understand your humor or are you serious?

All of them including Makro under the one roof would be awesome.

What's wrong with Tops in Central?

I do most of my shopping there, not that I buy much apart from teabags, mouthwash and beer.

I do most of my shopping there, not that I buy much apart from teabags, mouthwash and beer.

I like the Central store for an occasional browse, but it's not very convenient if you need to park there to shop. That's where Foodland and Friendship are winners.

....everywhere I want to go is less than 10 minutes walk from where I live.

Some of us live in a very small world.

Yep. And I love it. :)

I'm happy being where I want to be. Others can have the pleasure of having to travel to get where they want to be.

I read somewhere it was to be another Tukom style shopping mall for IT stuff.

I heard that rumor too!

Yes it will be the another Tukcom, it was announced at the expats club a few weeks ago.

That's great! Tukcom is a mess...and a bit of a fire trap!

What makes you think that this one will be different.

I like the Central store for an occasional browse, but it's not very convenient if you need to park there to shop. That's where Foodland and Friendship are winners.

Yeah I agree, 5 stories of free, covered, and secure parking is such a pain in the arse...NOT. I Mean there's no pleasing some people.

Yeah I agree, 5 stories of free, covered, and secure parking is such a pain in the arse...NOT. I Mean there's no pleasing some people.

We often park our car there, take a stroll on the beach, go eat & shopping last. Free car parking, hurra. Next to imposilbe to park your car on Beach road.

You comment is very shortsighted (I couldn't use the word I really wanted to here).

When I want a few items, which is the way I shop because I'm on a motorcycle, I'm certainly not going to bother going to Central. You're obviously a very patient person who enjoys driving a car around the most congested areas of Pattaya - in that case, Central it is a great place for you to shop.