Meet And Greet

citygirl

G'day Citygirl.

The well bred members of the forum meet occasionally for some refined drinking and polite chit chat.

The ruffian members of the forum converge upon any noisy bar that has a swag of balloons hung outside. They then rip the flesh off some poor old porkie spinning on the spit, wait for someone to ring the bell and guzzle as much free beer as possible.

Which group do your prefer? :o

ps. Welcome aboard.

G'day Citygirl.

The well bred members of the forum meet occasionally for some refined drinking and polite chit chat.

The ruffian members of the forum converge upon any noisy bar that has a swag of balloons hung outside. They then rip the flesh off some poor old porkie spinning on the spit, wait for someone to ring the bell and guzzle as much free beer as possible.

Which group do your prefer?  :D

ps. Welcome aboard.

I would imagine there's quite a few "Balloon Chasers" on here Mighty Mouse?

:o

what does balloon chasers mean?

Many places (bars, restaurants) put up ballons when they are hosting a "special" function (birthdays, stag parties, anniversaries, divorce parties, what ever).

Quite often, there is free food available at these functions. For example, I'm hosting a party in Pattaya for a bunch of the guys I work with here in Afghanistan.

The bar the party is being held at will put up a banner and a whack of balloons, plus arrange for a mess of food for who ever shows up.

There are some people who look for these signs (especially the balloons), knowing there should be free food and possible a few free drinks if someone at the party rings the bell.

Many places (bars, restaurants) put up ballons when they are hosting a "special" function (birthdays, stag parties, anniversaries, divorce parties, what ever).

Quite often, there is free food available at these functions. For example, I'm hosting a party in Pattaya for a bunch of the guys I work with here in Afghanistan.

The bar the party is being held at will put up a banner and a whack of balloons, plus arrange for a mess of food for who ever shows up.

There are some people who look for these signs (especially the balloons), knowing there should be free food and possible a few free drinks if someone at the party rings the bell.

:o i see... thanks :D

Yuo have to admit though kerry it is usually just the English teachers hat are like that :o especially towards the end of the month when they are waiting to get paid :D

Hmmmm TVisa members=pissheads. In fact your inquiry will provide another  excuse - course we don't need one so..... :o

Welcome citygirl!!! :D

What are you trying to say, that we should organize a party specifically to greet newbies and indoctrinate them into the ways of a ThaiVisa piss-up ?

Should I schedule it for the day before you arrive ? (seeing as all the other parties I set up happen while you are out of the country) :D

Hmmmm TVisa members=pissheads. In fact your inquiry will provide another  excuse - course we don't need one so..... :o

Welcome citygirl!!! :D

What are you trying to say, that we should organize a party specifically to greet newbies and indoctrinate them into the ways of a ThaiVisa piss-up ?

Should I schedule it for the day before you arrive ? (seeing as all the other parties I set up happen while you are out of the country) :D

Day after if you are paying Kerry!!! :D