Never Ending Story..........

Stocky

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

to go to a party and have fun with Icey super-power. When they got to the party they  saw Endure singing in the big stage...

(Bambina join later because she had to inflated her tities with helium before she could take off...) :o

This made Icey laugh lots and lots :D

But she was missing Chris and her ThaiVisa boys and decided to....

.... go out with the gang. Chris, Bambi, khall,Lovejoy, Maddy & Sarah went out to party. The Q Bar transformed to Phuket. It was fukcing brilliaaaaaaant! The music, the waves, we got down. We got dirty. We just got in................ :D

.... go out with the gang. Chris, Bambi, khall,Lovejoy, Maddy & Sarah went out to party. The Q Bar transformed to Phuket. It was fukcing brilliaaaaaaant! The music, the waves, we got down. We got dirty. We just got in................  :o

.... to an aircon bus to Pattaya.

The whole gang piled off the bus and into the first bar they saw, Superman A-Go-Go.

A bizaar scene greeted them. "Ughhh" said Icey "What a terrible drag act".

"Yea" said Khall "lets show them our appreciation !".

On stage, Scampy who had been miming a selection of Judy Garland's greatest hits, was showered with beer and mouldy ....

Edited by lamphun

suddenly Scampy try to drink beer from shoe as he saw in Shanghi

bambi has to leave from gang bang at Phuket ..she has to go to Chatuchuk weekend market in Banger

she concentrate with her superpower... her cerebrum command her pituitary gland to make mammary gland produce helium...and then fly

unluckily she is tipsy ... her balloon boobies has a problem :o ..........so

.... go out with the gang. Chris, Bambi, khall,Lovejoy, Maddy & Sarah went out to party. The Q Bar transformed to Phuket. It was fukcing brilliaaaaaaant! The music, the waves, we got down. We got dirty. We just got in................  :o

.... to an aircon bus to Pattaya.

The whole gang piled off the bus and into the first bar they saw, Superman A-Go-Go.

A bizaar scene greeted them. "Ughhh" said Icey "What a terrible drag act".

"Yea" said Khall "lets show them our appreciation !".

On stage, Scampy who had been miming a selection of Judy Garland's greatest hits, was showered with beer and mouldy ....

Cabbages. Icey and Khall ordered in the vodkas for everyone and the whole group started to dance wildly, by then the band had left the stage for the whole gang and they began to show them their....

moves.

Jesse finally was able to drag Scamp from the stage and asked him

what the hel_l he was doing.

I am trying to make a few bucks for us you know.

But I have some money Scamp, you see I met this stranger in bathrobe and he gave me 50 million klips so I exchanged and got about 200 Bath.

What!!!! Scampy screamed 50 Million klips is worth something like 200.000 Bath.

You have the reciept of the exchange?

Yes I have Jesse said.

Here I show you, oeps now I see it, it should have been 230.000 bath.

Go back to that exchange booth now, we have bills to pay Jess scamp said.

Just ask the ice and she can fly you there in no time.

Meanwhile Alex called the number: 001 170932487xxx

When the connection was established Alex said: Package has been delivered waiting for further instructions and hang up.

Jesse really very upset at this moment was looking for the icecream girl and

by then the band had left the stage for the whole gang and they began to show them their....
...Thaivisa membership cards. The party was in full swing, many a familiar faces, mostly those who can't make it for the Christmas do. Dr. Pat and George sat in a corner observing the multicultural crowd of all ages and nationalities heaving to the rythm of Scampy and The Moog hopping up and down on stage.
Meanwhile Alex called the number: 001 170932487xxx

When the connection was established Alex said: Package has been delivered waiting for further instructions and hang up.

George had a close look at the package, detected the handwritten note which said: "with greetings from Tornado". ... Edited by zzap

Please Ice girl fly me to exchange booth at Na Na and also I would like to have some vanilla icecream.

Alex after hanging up the phone started counting klips, 20 Milllion for commision, not too bad for an easy job. But had to find out where Jesse went so he

he(jeesse) ask bami ..how fun of shopping day?

bambi said.. i had a great day ... got few new shirts .. and tipsy from kamegaze cocktiail... bambi ask jeesee .. forget waht we fight ..we'd start all ove again ..do u want to see......

My helium inflated boobies?

No Jesse said to Bambi, I need to go back to the exchange booth to get my money so I can pay the bills that Scampy made. See you after.

Icy, Icy Jesse screamed,please help!!!!!!

Meanwhile Alex exchanged his Kip's and went to a department store to buy some decent clothes. Once there he was greeted by a dozen of sales girls.

Who the <deleted> is Tornado George thought and.......

My helium inflated boobies?

No Jesse said to Bambi, I need to go back to the exchange booth to get my money so I can pay the bills that Scampy made. See you after.

Icy, Icy Jesse screamed,please help!!!!!!

Meanwhile Alex exchanged his Kip's and went to a department store to buy some decent clothes. Once there he was greeted by a dozen of sales girls.

Who the <deleted> is Tornado George thought and.......

he left because he didn´t care much about the girls...once he was out the store he meet gazza with a bump in his head...x-ray vision super power came to him when less expected...together they decide to go to...

find a vet as George told Gazza he felt like running around like a chicken without a head.

YOU SMELLY FEET, YOU SMELLY FEET

The sales girls were shouting and pointing their fingers at Alex. Alex took off his socks and hold them in front of him while wrestling his way through the ring of sales girls.

The Moog seemed to have lot's of energy as he was jumping like a kangaroo on stage while waving his arms up and down like a young bird that wants to fly.

Dr PP just shaked his head and ordered another...

Dr PP just shaked his head and ordered another...

glass of red wine......

D.PP "Bugggggggggggerrrrrrrrr"

Bambi "yes sir..master..here you are ..double cheess burger without pickled"

D.PP "you silly .....i mean bugger ..not burger.....you're just pidgin..i will put the ment in -what's funny girl says"

Bambi nods and go to the ...

room water (hong naam) ore toilet to fresh up a bit and change into her newly purchased T shirt from Chatuchak market.

In big letters it said: I give............. :o

.....Advice to Anyone about Anything. She then left the toilet and goes back to where she left her HIBs (helium..... ) There, lying sarcastically in a gutter, she spots an old crocodile. What are you doing in our story she exclaims, you should........

room water (hong naam) ore toilet to fresh up a bit and change into her newly purchased T shirt from Chatuchak market.

In big letters it said: I give............. :o

.....Advice to Anyone about Anything. She then left the toilet and goes back to where she left her HIBs (helium..... ) There, lying sarcastically in a gutter, she spots an old crocodile. What are you doing in our story she exclaims, you should........

...be naming that city."

"<deleted>" muttered the guttered Croc "I don't even know what city this is".

Meanwhile in a short time hotel on the other side of town big Jesse was cooking christmas ....

...cookies laced with dried 'herbs', while the Scamp was having a private session with one of his admirers in the club (of unspecified gender).

Jesse couldn't restrain himself from commenting on the noises emanating from the bathroom, and said...

I hope you guys are not "smoking" in there I hope you are "finished" soon as the cookies are almost ready to eat.

I have to do something about that smell apparantly coming from my feet Alex thought. He looked around and there.....

..noticed the dog peeing on him. Ahh, it's not my feet after all, he thought.

But Alex was proud he was the one able to lay claim on Scampy after the hot stage-show at the club.

"I'd rather you'd change and get out of this Santa-Claus bathrobe, Alex. Take my second-hand army trousers." Jesse offered, not noticing the dog-turd which was dripping off the pants as he handed them to Alex.

"Gooo, that dog's been eating spicy Thai curry again, judging by the looks of the runny, smelly , brown mess running down your leg, Alex!" Scampy was scratching his balding scalp. How to get rid of the guy, no use for him now, after he spent his last bundle of khips on watching the Scamp take a shower....

and singing, "Fly me to the moooooon!"

....And let me play among the stars

Let me see what spring is like

On Jupiter and Mars

In other words hold my hand

In other words darling kiss me

Fill my life with song

And let me sing forevermore

You are all I hope for

All I worship and adore

In other words please be true

In other words I love you

sang Scamp while staring intently in the mirror. Even Jesse twigged there was something not quite right here and he backed away, turned and..........

they decided to take him too.... a beautysalon to get his hair fixed and some make up done.

Alexlah went to the local laundry, undressed and put all clothes in the washing machine. This stuff needs to be cleaned very well so he putted 1 kilo of washing powder in. That will do the job he thought.

Meanwhile Bambi was on stage and showing her shirt to all of the spectators hoping this would improve the chance to hit 20 a day.

Scamp are you really into this Thaibebop asked. And the Scamp said:

What the hel-l have you done with the washing powder, Alexlah? say Scamp

Khall, Icey, patsycat and Glauka were on their way to see Bambina´s show, when they saw Alexlah and Scamp covered in washing powder...the girls could not stop laughing...When they guys saw them laughing at them they asked " where you going beautiful girls?" and they reply:

Edited by Glauka

"You are all I hope for

All I worship and adore

In other words please be true

In other words I love you"

:o:D:D

Hoping for an invite to the foam party, before Bambina's show, and maybe a VIP pass to the Moon party afterward - they sang so convincingly that Alexlah......

they sang so convincingly that Alexlah thought they were the Pussycat Dolls and invited them into the laundry shop to have some foam fun.

My hair! my hair! the Scamp was yelling I need to fix my hair!!!!!! please someone help me!!!!

And there from out of nowhere.....

My hair! my hair!  the Scamp was yelling I need to fix my hair!!!!!! please someone help me!!!! 

this is your wig ...bambi told TGS

normal_22.jpg

TGS- gut gut ....danke ...

Bambi - darien de tout ,parlez vous iglesias?

TGS -khun phood Thai dai mai? (can you speak thai?)

bambi - non .. i can speak only bork bork bork

TGS wear his funky wig and say ..

TGS wear his funky wig and say ..

yo sister ...booboo beebee(TGS speak as african american and shake his hed/neck) ..you know what??

bambi -what?

TGS -The moog , hot pooh english boy is a writer..

bambi -shut up......

TGS - jing jing his book is Farang Guide To Set 50 you 'd have one

bambi - okie dikie artichokie... i will grab one ..but now im cold seem 20-22C in Banger

TGS -come on ...if u get goose bump easily like this how can you live in farang land

bambi- well.....I will...................................

Edited by BambinA