Never Ending Story..........

Stocky

The Scamp scratched his head:"Better wait a few days, before we pull this one again. Let's start with the free buffet during happy hour at the Blue Bird Bar tonight. Until then, we'll do some busking in the street to get the money for the bus fare and today's rent. And pleeease stop shouldering that backpack every time you leave the room, Jesse!"

Edited by zzap

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Wow, that's more than 200 Baht we made busking, we could go score some more aspirin from that ladyboy at the little soi at the end of K.S. Rd."

"Not a ladyboy, just a guy sporting a lady's purse, mate. Anyway, let's log in at that internet place where you get a free coffee and it's only 30Bt/hour. Let's see what the sad losers on TV are speculating about us..."

40 minutes later:

"This is wild, man, there is a thread called "Never Ending Story...", and they're having all sorts of phantasies about what happened to me, and you feature in it, too, Scamp."

"That pisses me off, look at that: 60Bt guesthouse -my arse, these dudes don't have no idea what we are up to these days."

"Those were the good old days, when I still had some money" Jesse was saying to himself. "If only I had listened to the advice of the guys on TV, none of this would have happened." But at the moment, he didn't want to remember what happened that fateful evening, when he fell in love and trusted Bimbo, and the betrayal that followed. Not only wasn't she a .... he didn't continue his thoughts, but the fact his cash and travellers checks had disappeared with 'her' the next morning was the less upsetting part of it.

Everyone else would be miserable, waiting for their dad's money order to arrive.  Not so Jesse, back in a 60BT/day guesthouse on Kao San Rd. where he shared the room with a new friend he made on this Thaivisa forum.

"I am really grateful that you showed me the ropes on how to survive on a Heineken diet in LOS, Scamp! But do you think Lek and Noi will invite us to booze at their bar until we'll take them back to their apartment again tonight? Or should we move on to Soi Cowboy?"

Since Zzap joined the boys on the adventure........... his mind had become clouded. Scampy, who knew the City of Angels like "the back of his hand" led them onto a favourite haunt that had nothing to do with the places Zzap thought he'd been. The first stop was Larry's Dive where they encountered..............

"Those were the good old days, when I still had some money" Jesse was saying to himself. "If only I had listened to the advice of the guys on TV, none of this would have happened." But at the moment, he didn't want to remember what happened that fateful evening, when he fell in love and trusted Bimbo, and the betrayal that followed. Not only wasn't she a .... he didn't continue his thoughts, but the fact his cash and travellers checks had disappeared with 'her' the next morning was the less upsetting part of it.

Everyone else would be miserable, waiting for their dad's money order to arrive.  Not so Jesse, back in a 60BT/day guesthouse on Kao San Rd. where he shared the room with a new friend he made on this Thaivisa forum.

"I am really grateful that you showed me the ropes on how to survive on a Heineken diet in LOS, Scamp! But do you think Lek and Noi will invite us to booze at their bar until we'll take them back to their apartment again tonight? Or should we move on to Soi Cowboy?"

Since Zzap joined the boys on the adventure........... his mind had become clouded. Scampy, who knew the City of Angels like "the back of his hand" led them onto a favourite haunt that had nothing to do with the places Zzap thought he'd been. The first stop was Larry's Dive where they encountered..............

The check from the previous evening, which young Scamp had forgotten to pay as he'd been busy climbing out of the toilet window. "Jesse get that will you...."

Edited by lamphun

The check from the previous evening, which young Scamp had forgotten to pay as he'd been busy climbing out of the toilet window. "Jesse get that will you...."

and see if my jacket and watch is there too. It's alright, I know dozens of people in this town who will put us up for the night and buy us drinks. All I have to do is leave them a gift of my wonderful prose and sharp wit. I've been living on it for years. And when the circus comes to town we......

and see if my jacket and watch is there too. It's alright, I know dozens of people in this town who will put us up for the night and buy us drinks. All I have to do is leave them a gift of my wonderful prose and sharp wit. I've been living on it for years. And when the circus comes to town we......

heard that Oy and Uncle Kanwin will be in on the act. They came to save the day. Uncle grabbed young Jesse thru the loo window and....

:D:D:D Back once again ............The Colonel that is :o

Uncle grabbed young Jesse thru the loo window and....

Sat him at a table and told him to write a letter to his mum, witch he did…

Whilst The Colonel (Uncle to Khall only BTW) sipped on beer or three..

Dear Mom,

Arrived safely at Bangkok International. Twenty taxi drivers all tried to help me at once. Still have some of my luggage. Asked the cabby to take me to a nice hotel and we got there about two hours later. His meter was broken so we settled on 5,000 Baths (the local currency). I tried to tip him but he wouldn’t take it. What a lovely introduction to Asia!

I must say that the hotels are very customer focused. You can check in and stay for just an hour if you like. It seems like a nifty idea as many people I saw were using this handy service to grab a quick 40 winks.

Giving massages is surely the national pastime here because everybody offers you one everywhere you go. If I get all stiff and achy, I may just take one of them up on it.

I must closely resemble some popular guy called ‘Far Lung’ because they all keep pointing and calling me that name. Even when I tell them ‘I am not Far Lung.’ they laugh and say ‘You Far Lung’. No use fighting it I s’pose. There are motorcycle gangs on every street corner but they are very friendly and constantly wave at me. Maybe this Far Lung character is a famous bikey or something.

Strikes me that the womenfolk are a little confused. They go to the beach fully clothed but wear bikinis to nightclubs. In fact some appear to forget to wear anything at all. On several occasions I shouted at them to put some clothes on but people always tell me to shut up. Must be a cultural thing just like when I buy an ice cream and it has beans and corn in it.

My guide has a most unfortunate name. He’s called Pong. Bad luck seems to follow him as he has two wives, one called Poo and the other called Bum. To top it all off they live in Bang Lamb Poo. I shouldn’t be surprised though as by far the most common names in Thailand are Nong and Pee. They’re very hard on themselves.

Females are obsessed with automobiles for they are incessantly saying ‘Car’ while the men are obviously annoyed by everything in life and simply say ‘Krap’ all the time.

The Thai language is real battle field. It all came to a head one night when I wanted to try some of their spicy food. I checked my pocket dictionary for the translation of the word ‘chili’ but was put off dang quick. I’ll be blowed if I’m going to sit in public restaurant and say ‘I’d like something with plenty of ‘prik’ in it please.’ Or order a Cow Pat.

All my love, Jesse.

End of letter.

It then hit Jesse what “Old Croc” said “And when the circus comes to town we........

will see Oy back from the udder “Fred” where The Colonel put her. Ohhhh my love, Jesse was singing to himself, when guess who turned up, but the GENT-MAN himself …………………… :D

Edited by Kan Win

"Hey, that Kan-win win guy sounds friendly, shall we send him a pm and invite ourselves for a splendid meal and booze up at the 'Jolly Frog' in Kan?

In Kan, we can win!" Tha Scamp was very excited now, but Jesse waved off: "Who else do you know in bangers, is that 'something 7' guy any good?"

"That's for Sunday dinner and a plunge in the pool. Never thought they'd remember the bill at Larry's, we'll have to be more careful in future. Let's give LC a ring." ....

"Scamp, have you read this? There's another Todd concert coming up. The Khall guy should be good for a pint or two..."

"Ohh, that's a drifter, let's stick to the "judge", or "Ulysses" when we'll go to Chiang Mai.

Knows the best Steak houses there, and will sure shoulder the bill, just keep mentioning how much you despise 'liberals' and wish the whole world was like the US."

Meanwhile, a seriously intoxicated L.C. is sitting at the foot of Nana BLT.

"I am too tired too go home, will you take me to your place, Scamp?"

"Wow, never spend the night wiith a genuine Thai girl, I wonder how much the sin-sod would be,." mumbled Jesse, but he was too down and out from the vitamin pills he got from the local pharmacy.

Not so Alex Lah, who thought L.C. reminded him of Bimbo, who left him without his belongings, but a "I love you" smeared with lipstick on the mirror in the short-time hotel earlier....

Ha haaa haaa, that Bimbo never checked inside my stinking socks where I always put my CC and money, old trick that always worked.

Just a few thousant Bath she took, who cares it was great fun and worth the money.

Also the picture of that guy he had to look for had still been in there.

While taking it out of his pocket and looking at it, he suddenly noticed this group of foreigners and a Thai lady that looked like Bimbo girl and a guy that looked just like the person on the picture.

No time to waste he thought and Alex headed towards the group.....

Alex dressed in bathrope, underwear and stinking socks (You remember Bimbo took most of his belongings even his clothes so he took the complimentary bathrope from the hotel).

Jesse noticed a strange looking fellow approaching them.

Hi the stranger said, anyone here by the name of Jesse?

Yes Jesse said I am.

Please follow me in that dark lane, I need to give you something.

Jesse followed and after arriving in the dark lane, the stranger (Alex) said: Ok I know you will find this a bit strange but please have a look.

Alex opened his bathrope and there it was..........something very big bulging in his crotch

Jesse's eyes opened wide and then he said: What is that?

It is something that you might like to recieve Alex said.

Alex continued and grabbed inside, and there it was in his hand.

It is something I have never had Jesse said.

I know my friend, but please take it.

Jesse took the bundle of 1000 Bath notes from the hand of Alex and,

...wiped off the sweat from the sticky top note: "I didn't think 'lending you a hand' would be worth that much!" He quickly retreated, heading back to his mates, who had disappeared by now. "7 minutes to midnight, I'd better order a drink quickly."

As he approached a lit area, he discovered something unusual about the 1000Baht notes...

"i've been done, these are not Bahts, but Kip, all worthless!" He screamed at an unsuspecting by-stander entertaining a scantily-dressed lady of the night.

"Kips, anyone want to change some Lao Kips into Baht?" -he paced up and down the road...

"Kips, anyone want to change some Lao Kips into Baht?" -he paced up and down the road...

And there was a foreign currency exchange booth.

Please can you help me change this 50 million klips to Thai Bath?

OK, the guy from exchange booth said.

206 Bath is what you get for it.

Thank you so much Jesse replied and went down the road looking for his friends that,

..had disappeared, but he glimpsed the tall stranger wrapped in a bathrobe heading towards the 7/11, where BambinA was sat at the doorsteps, typing a message to some forum on her laptop...

using someone elses Nic. I can't help myself she cried, I've never been banned from somewhere before. I have an average of 20 a day to maintain. The tall stranger in the bathrobe said "Ah, that would be 20............"

Alex noticed this fine looking girl sitting on the stairs of the 7-11 and asking for twenty and he asked:

A: What's tha dily yo

B: Chillin' like a villian

A: Ole still, mi si wan big maskitta pan yu foot

B: I am clowning, met this cracker

A: No bodda bawl im soon cum bak

B: Im mek up im mind areddy

A: De wata dutty so nuh play inna it

B: Bust me down with an ace and for yo info, me no Aggie

A: He wassa bug right?

B: Yeah, told me to burn rubber, when I met him first I butched in, a real catcher he is.

A: Let's buy a deck and burn the spot

Meanwhile Jesse was sitting on the back of a motorcycle taxi trying to find his friends when suddenly....

Edited by AlexLah

Meanwhile Jesse was sitting on the back of a motorcycle taxi trying to find his friends when suddenly....
...a 6'10" slim figure jumped in the way. Blake 7!

"Hey Jesse, Scampy is on his way to Pattaya, I fixed him a job at the 'Circus!' show in the Superman A-GO-Go. There'll be a few bucks in it for you too, if you're interested."

Jesse nodded, what else could he do, and by now he was primed for anything to happen. "Amazing Thailand", he said to himself...

Blake handed him a fifty Baht note for the non-aircon backpacker bus to Patty, and Jesse was on his way to Ekkamai bus station...

(Jesse became a bit confused).

I am here to explore Thailand, not to work in a frickin circus show.

But my friends are there so I have to go, nobody else to help me here he thought.

Jesse took the only remaining seat left in the bus and started to cry.

(Oy noticed the strange but young and handsome looking fellow entering the bus.

Oh my god, he is going to sit right next to me, ha ha ha).

The guy took the seat and started to cry.

Oh my Budha Oy thought, Are you OK? ( she asked him).

No I am not you know, I came to Thailand to to to (Jesse could not take it anymore and big tears started rolling)

Please help me Jesse said and

Jesse took the icecream from the girl sitting next to him.

Ok try to focus Jesse he thought.

Thank you lovely lady, I was really a bit stressed but now after eating some icecream I feel better.

You know I am just a few days in Thailand and it is my first visit, met a lovely girl and she told me she love me. I was so surprised you know, I just met her for 5 minutes but I lost her while going to the toilet.

What can I do (Jese asked the nice looking lady sitting beside him).

..."you look hansum, I could fix you up with some more ice-cream." Icey said, "Do you have a place to stay yet? What is your favourite pet and what music do you listen to? My dad owns a large house with a guestroom, why don't you stay there with your friend Scamp and the other 'performers' of the Superman A-Go-Go?"

..."you look hansum, I could fix you up with some more ice-cream." Icey said, "Do you have a place to stay yet? What is your favourite pet and what music do you listen to? My dad owns a large house with a guestroom, why don't you stay there with your friend Scamp and the other 'performers' of the Superman A-Go-Go?"

Thank you (blushing) I really like ice cream and would like you to taste some vanilla when the time is right Alex said. I like cats and for the music I like dance music.

Made my own CD a few years ago and became number 2 DJ of Holland, whatever it means.

If your dad is OK with me I surely would take a place to stay at the guestroom.

Oy listening in to the conversation the farangs had became a bit worried so she started...

Edited by AlexLah

...to make some suggestions of her own:

"My friend, him name Kurgen, good heart. He help you Pattaya. Also, good friend me boss BLUES FACTORY, Walking Street, good heart very, very."

Jesse made some mental notes, he'd have to ask Scamp if he knew any of these people and if they'd be good for a beer or anything else...

...to make some suggestions of her own:

"My friend, him name Kurgen, good heart. He help you Pattaya. Also, good friend me boss BLUES FACTORY, Walking Street, good heart very, very."

Jesse made some mental notes, he'd have to ask Scamp if he knew any of these people and if they'd be good for a beer or anything else...

Icey then thanked Jesse for the girltalk and went off elsewhere to her land of ice cream where the harem girls were there to meet her.....

Glauka suggested....

to go to a party and have fun with Icey super-power. When they got to the party they saw Endure singing in the big stage...

(Bambina join later because she had to inflated her tities with helium before she could take off...) :o

Edited by Glauka