My Thailand Adventure!

I wouldn't call any woman regardless of nationality or profession a c unt or any such thing. And I'll say again I called the LADYBOY a whore. It wasn't even a ladyboy it was a guy with a purse.

dude .. i thougt you are nice .. im abit regret ,but never mind..thats life ..

people in this world are different , some good , some bad..even straight bi gay,transexual

but ..all are not the stereotype..it depends on person

when u call somebody..c-unt , its fine if he/she deserve to ..

time for a pimp like u look at the mirror..

yess .. you see .. that is the original c-unt

yes i mean your face..

:o

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend was the one that said to the mutant "Give me my money back you c unt" I've never used the word c unt. It's a dirty demeaning word.

And that wasn't a fukcing woman dude. It was a ladyboy I was talking about. I figured you lot knew enough about me to know I'm not an ignorant womanizing whelp  :o

I wouldn't call any woman regardless of nationality or profession a c unt or any such thing. And I'll say again I called the LADYBOY a whore. It wasn't even a ladyboy it was a guy with a purse.

It's a pity you didn't meet Nong Toom. She might have taught you some manners :D:D

People:

Give up on this Jesse dude. You guys have paid him way too much attention. He was a fraud and a weakling from the start. He doesnt even liek Thailand Couln't you see this? Jess, get back home quickly. Go fix some pipes!

Turok

yep he's in been LOS five mins, so he knows it all now

"Youth is wasted on the young"

I like that chonabot, where's that from ?

I believe it was originally George Bernard Shaw , but , :o , I first heard the lines in a Robbie Williams song..... :D

Eternity

Close your eyes so you dont feel them,

They dont need to see you cry

I cant promise I will heal you,

But if you want to I will try.

I sing the summer serenade

The past is done, we've been betrayed, its true.

Someone said the truth will out

I believe without a doubt, in you

You were there for summer dreamin',

And you gave me what I need.

And I hope you'll find your freedom,

For eternity, for eternity.

Yesterday when you were walking,

You talked about your Mom and Dad.

What they did had made you happy,

What they didnt made you sad.

We sat and watched the sun go down,

Picked a star before we lost the moon.

Youth is wasted on the young,

Before you know its come and gone too soon.

You were there for summer dreaming,

I sing the summer serenade,

The past is done, we've been betrayed, its true.

Youth is wasted on the young,

Before you know its come and gone, too soon.

And you are a friend indeed.

For eternity.

And you are a friend indeed.

And I know you'll find your freedom,

Eventually, for eternity, for eternity.

Not a bad song , if you like that kind of stuff.

Jesse probably writes better lyrics already.

:D

You were there for summer dreaming,

Thankyou Chonabot, thankyou Jesse........... thankyou all who have ever been there for my summer dreaming. We all need our summer dreaming, after all....

:o

And that wasn't a fukcing woman dude. It was a ladyboy I was talking about. I figured you lot knew enough about me to know I'm not an ignorant womanizing whelp  :o

Hey Jessie....

I think that was totaly out of order :D

Don't let the population of teenagers down by not thinking before you speak :D

at jesse

i used to concern about you..how were you IN TH , were you ok? , still alive? ..etc etc

but no more :D

after see your opinion

kid is kid :o ( i cant blame i know)

anyway ..cheers

goodluck ..hope when u come back to canada and dont pick any sick buffy

(but maybe serves you right)

sorry if im too harsh ... but u know , we cant crap with 1 palm..

if u were nice,i'd love to do the same :D

Hey Jessie....

I think that was totaly out of order :D

Don't let the population of teenagers down by not thinking before you speak :D

Lots of minds are opened by a visit to Thailand. It appears that Jesse's isn't one of them :D

i m trying to realize a TH indy song's lyric

เพราะโลก ใบนี้ ยังมีคนอื่นอีกมากมาย

ยังมี หลากหลาย

ไม่ใช่ มี เธอ เขา สองคน

= coz this world have many people ,still vary..it just not only you and he/she

get a grip

i'm sure something hillarious will happen, so jesse keep the posts going.

as we can assume you are growing up and learning [ every body has to]

by the time you leave los you will be a wiser man, with a few battle scars to remember your vist

best of luck

Edited by opothai

Okay Bambi, I'm not trying to be mean or anything of the sort but, I really can't understand your posts. I've tried but, I've given up.

***2 paragraphs deleted - Clean up your language***

It's amazing how so many people can change their views on a dime like that. No wonder the world's so wacked. People and their indecisivness. Like me or hate me, to be honest I don't care that much because all I'm doing is sharing my perspective on things thus far and if you don't like, meaning mostly you Turok, then please save your and more importantly my time and just don't read it and don't reply because negative comments are just fuel for flame wars which is exactly what I don't want flooding my threads.

Thanks, I really appreciate it.

As for Nong Toom, I know a fair bit about him/her 'cause I studied Muay Thai back home aswell as here. He/She save his earnings and got totally changed and even would dress up for fights.

See, I'm not bashing ladyboys even though it disgusts me that anyone would want to try to trick someone into thinking their someone they are not but, Nong Toom makes his own choices and even though I may not agree with his lifestyle... it's his life so he can whatever he wishes. I was hating in thieves.

I think I might order a few reading comprehension classes for the people. I was going to say books but... that won't help the illiterate.

Edited by cdnvic

Okay Bambi, I'm not trying to be mean or anything of the sort but, I really can't understand your posts. I've tried but, I've given up.

ok .. nevermind .. i read your post b4 mod edited

maybe i misunderstand (obviously its not only me , and also 10+ TV memb also) next time post it more clear or no tipsy post

have a good time in TH

What did Canadian Jesse say before Cdnvic edited it?

Something naughty? :o

What did Canadian Jesse say before Cdnvic edited it?

Something naughty? :o

Hi, Jesse and room,

I have enjoyed these posting, and the positive information. I plan to retire in Thailand so this forum gives me a real heads up on a lot.

I'll be an expat from Hawaii (USA). Are there official organizations or clubs for english speaking expat in Thailand? Where are there?

Anyway, I'll continue to pop in from time to time. Anyone interested in Thailand can write me at [email protected]

Bravo Jesse - I like Canada, had a splendid, but rainy time, on Vancouver Island. Still the old English town, street performers, and Roger's chocolates were delightful.

Aloha

Joshua

3. Never trust anyone who is just way too helpful to be believed.

I was in the Sala Daeng area just walking around and being a typical tourist. I stopped for a rest before I headed back to my hotel. I was in front of some department store and this Thai man came up to me and asked if I was American. I said I was and he said he loved America and was trying to learn English. Then he asked me to tell him what the word circumstance meant and how he could use it in a sentence. So I tried my best to explain the word and intelligently use it in a sentence. After we went back and forth on this for awhile he asked me if I had a girl friend and I said I didn't right now. By this time I was getting kinda suspicious and I asked him why he was asking me all of these questions. He then got to the point and said, "Do you want two girls for two hours for 900 bht". I laughed and told him no thanks and he promptly went away.

No thanks on hairy yellow offer. westy. Hey how'd you know my other name?? avatar?

My post was only tongue in cheek. Not meant to offend you.

I guess we all have different strokes. Me, I woulda perused the man's offer.

CHeers

Edited by Head Snake