BKK-Airport G-String Fetus Killer Caught On Koh Phangan

webfact

not sure maybe an answer 22 year old orderd to stand trial in Adelaid SAus for the manslaughter of her new born child that was deliverd in the toilet at home, wrapped in news paper and dumped on the neighbours driveway, tried the argument of low IQ judge wont wear it..

Bob

R.I.P. ALL the little children not here anymore

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you would read the article again, it would appear she aborted it herself, I cannot even begin to fathom how, with her g-string bikini. The baby was nearly fully to term as well.

This is not the same thing as going to a clinic and having an abortion. And, in Thailand birth control is widely available and cheap or free if you go to the local government clinic.

Self aborting using her thong underwear... a bit of journalistic spin? If it was that easy, they would all be doing it. More like she was having a badly-timed natural birth of a near-term foetus and once the head was accessible... well, no need to go into details.

As certain Thai press reported, the father of the 'aborted' child was never made aware of her condition and the new boyfriend probably met her on the internet. She may have started taking these nasty over-the-counter medications they sell here to try and abort before the trip to the islands was planned.

All said, a desperate act by a desperate woman with sex education on par with her peers and morals that have been molded by her chosen profession. Not an excuse for what she did though but it's very easy for those who have absolutely no concept of how radically different their own circumstances can change if their normal cultural and social checks and balances are thrown out the window. I am sure there are equally grim tales of abortions and 'murders' by stressed-out, ignorant and misdirected young women in the 'civilised' world.

Thanks for a slightly more balanced view where you look at two sides of the fence.

Morals is not taught by their families anymore and they don't listen to the monks either. It's like you say, "make hay while the sun shines".

Yes, but by the same token, they don't go on violent rampages through city centers like teens in certain developed western countries.

I'm pretty sure that some of the Thai teens were wearing either yellow or red shirts in recent years, hope you didn't forget about those events.

What the hell is all the grief about someone died or was killed. so what. This is not Samui related she only came for a holiday it happened in Bkk why not put it in there forum or are they not interested or have more things to spend there time on.

Morals is not taught by their families anymore and they don't listen to the monks either. It's like you say, "make hay while the sun shines".

Yes, but by the same token, they don't go on violent rampages through city centers like teens in certain developed western countries.

I'm pretty sure that some of the Thai teens were wearing either yellow or red shirts in recent years, hope you didn't forget about those events.

or having violent shoot outs with "rival" technical schools

the poor person that found the baby will have nightmares forever ,should be locked up forever and never let out,all this to protect her business of 500 baht a day

We all know how cheap life is here, doubt she will do much time if any.

I ( unfortunately ) know of several girls ' from the industry ' who have several ' farangs ' in tow at the same time. It doesn't seem to bother them, not even when we know they are playing one off against another. Horrible to say, but it seems just about the money to them. One girl ( who was NO pretty picture ) got married to a very wealthy O.A.P. from Finland who still has his own pre - stressed concrete factory. He bought her a very expensive apartment, motorbike etc. While he was in Finland, her Thai husband/boyfriend and kids moved in. They vacated when she was entertaining other men too. I know they say ' make hay while the sun shines ' but where are the ethics and morals of these girls ? Back in the village I suppose if they ever had any to start with.....

That is quite funny but what would this idiot have expected if he had married a Finnish prostitute 35 years younger than himself? The women are in business renting out the only assets they have and their foreign "boyfriends" or "husbands" are their customers. Simple as that. What has this got to do with phoney Judaeo-Christian morality? The women don't misrepresent themselves. They make it very clear what their business is from the outset and the customers know and accept that.

Edited by Arkady

Since you brought it up and going off-topic, I can't honestly say that I specifically saw teenagers during all that red versus yellow bullsh!t that was pretty well covered by media of all sorts. Certainly seemed like loads of grown up adults behaving like indolent, juvenile delinquent hoodies though!

This woman is scum, but i suspect the father is scum too.

Knocking up a woman and then splitting is low life also.

Obviously strangling a baby is far worse than abandonment, but both are inhumane if you ask me.

It amazes that so many men do not wrap it up when having sex here in Thailand. A girl that can kill her own child probably doesn't think much about STDs either.

And another winner BF waiting for his GF to finishing having her baby and hurry up to come party with him, probably another person we can all do with out.

It would be wise to ask the ex why he walked before condeming him.

How can a nine month pregnant girl have a new boyfriend who would probably say he didn't know she was pregnant? Even if the pregnancy didn't show, the new boyfriend would still have noticed while having fun with her.

My first girlfriend here was seven months pregnant ( very visible ) when I caught her coming out of a hotel in Nana with another foreigner one morning. She didn't sleep at home the previous night and she didn't answer her phone all night. What would you have done to a girl like that?

Unfortunately there are some wider issues here, but I'm certainly not suggesting that this lady should receive any lenient treatment.

overlooking the fact that lots of families would have been happy to adopt that little healthy girl..

Did she even contact the father and let him know she was pregnant or ask him if he wanted the child who could have been raised in the UK? What was her background? I have my suspicions she may have been in the adult entertainment industry. Maybe she didn't want the new man to know that she already had a relationship with another farang and the child may have revealed a little to much. Just wonder if other thai women from the industry would have more than one farang in tow at a time. A totally horrible story and total disrepect for human life..

Are you for real??? 80% of all bar girls have more than one Farang supporting them one way or another.

I feel sad for the mother. Imagine what she must have gone through with her self abortion :ermm:

They actually drink a formula and abort.... Seen it done by my ex as well..... Must be some potent potion... wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes.

A simple combination of two herbal teas. Thirty years ago I passed on the information to a friend of mine who was desperate to be relieved of her situation. I will not say here for obvious reasons, but the herbs are readily available, and to make the tea is no more complicated than, for example adding a spoon of mint tea to your favourite Earl Grey. (TAKE NOTE: neither mint nor Earl grey are the ingredients. I state these merely as an example of simplicity and availability.) I first learnt of it from a middle aged female who had known about it from her grandmother. The effect was precisely as she described, as an inducement of menstruation. Pregnancy terminated. The young woman concerned was greatly relieved, and spared the hideous consequences should she have continued to term. I passed on the information to her, and she did everything herself, from purchase of the herbs to the making of the tea. It was her decision, and her right to make that decision, which she made after consultation with intelligent, compassionate and level headed friends. I have since learnt that there are other potions which will similarly induce terminations. In all cases the earlier the better, in terms of the trauma to the woman concerned, to the extent that too late in the pregnancy can lead to serious complications, so should never be done alone. But such is the desperation of some women, that some times terrible risks are taken.

I make no judgement at all about the woman at the center of this news item.

There are obviously very few woman on this forum right now cause if there were, already on page 1, one of them would have commented about how ludicrous this whole story sounds ... Whether she self aborted herself ?? or gave birth naturally ??? which again seems ludicrous since it takes the average woman anywhere from a few hours to 1 day or even sometimes 2 days to actually deliver once labor pains start and in any case one can never really tell or know at that point when the baby is actually going to come out. And even if self aborted it could not take only 1 -2 hours if that is at all imaginable ... So even more unbelievable is that she delivers the baby without pain and screams ...because believe me it is painful process!! ... and no sweating at all and no blood or anything so that a few hours later she can be at the airport as fresh as a daisy looking like she just came from a hard days work ...? Although she just gave birth and then strangled the baby and dumped it ???? ... Pleeaase !!! Have any of you been with your wives while she gave birth or been with her even just a few minutes after she delivered and saw what she looks like ...? And what condition she is in?? Do you think you're wife could have just got out of bed and said Hey Hon, let's go and party ok? Fly to Phuket or wherever !!! My God !!! I can't believe that this forum has been going on and on about this without realizing the absurdity of this... !!

Porapat says Nuansiri gave birth just hours before her flight and strangled the infant. He says the father was an ex-boyfriend from Britain and she thought the baby would upset her new boyfriend. Police declined to identify the new boyfriend and said he was not a suspect.

I had a bit of a hard time understanding your post: are you saying it is impossible or unlikely for a woamn to give birth, abandon or kill the child, and then proceed on her way in a relatively unimpeded and undetected way?

Because as extraordinary as it is to imagine, I can recall several cases of that very thing happening here and other countries.

not sure maybe an answer 22 year old orderd to stand trial in Adelaid SAus for the manslaughter of her new born child that was deliverd in the toilet at home, wrapped in news paper and dumped on the neighbours driveway, tried the argument of low IQ judge wont wear it..

Bob

R.I.P. ALL the little children not here anymore

May I suggest you refocus your compassion toward "the little children" who ARE here, begging and sleeping on the streets .. now .. TODAY! ??

This woman is scum, but i suspect the father is scum too.

Knocking up a woman and then splitting is low life also.

Obviously strangling a baby is far worse than abandonment, but both are inhumane if you ask me.

It amazes that so many men do not wrap it up when having sex here in Thailand. A girl that can kill her own child probably doesn't think much about STDs either.

And another winner BF waiting for his GF to finishing having her baby and hurry up to come party with him, probably another person we can all do with out.

It would be wise to ask the ex why he walked before condeming him.

How can a nine month pregnant girl have a new boyfriend who would probably say he didn't know she was pregnant? Even if the pregnancy didn't show, the new boyfriend would still have noticed while having fun with her.

My first girlfriend here was seven months pregnant ( very visible ) when I caught her coming out of a hotel in Nana with another foreigner one morning. She didn't sleep at home the previous night and she didn't answer her phone all night. What would you have done to a girl like that?

"What would you have done to a girl like that? " ?

Or perhaps do to yourself, once you realised you were not up to the mark, .. not in her view at least.

"Within a period of a couple of hours just before her flight" as stated in the news... ... Absolutely impossible !! And if so , why bother taking the dead baby all the way to the airport to dump it in one of the garbage bins at the airport...? Why not dump it in any other closer garbage on the way ?? And then just walk into the airport looking as fresh as a daisy flower and move onto the next destination ... ?? C'mon !! Please give me a break !!!

And if you say = "Because as extraordinary as it is to imagine, I can recall several cases of that very thing happening here and other countries."

Then please do enlighten me.... I have lived in Asia for almost 30 years and in most countries when a woman is pregnant she is considered ill and needs to resume work 2 months before delivery and needs another 3-4 months thereafter wherein the surrounding family totally takes over all duties including looking after the child till the 4th month and the mother for those 3-4 months is essentially bed ridden and considered incapable and incapacitated ... but yes, however, in Africa there are extraordinary woman who give birth in the field and pick temselves up within a couple of hours and continue working the very next day in the fields... these are very rare exceptions and not applicable to bar girls in Thailand ,,, so if that is what you are refeering to sorry but it doesn't apply here at all ,,, maybe in the hill tribes but not with the bar girls

There are obviously very few woman on this forum right now cause if there were, already on page 1, one of them would have commented about how ludicrous this whole story sounds ... Whether she self aborted herself ?? or gave birth naturally ??? which again seems ludicrous since it takes the average woman anywhere from a few hours to 1 day or even sometimes 2 days to actually deliver once labor pains start and in any case one can never really tell or know at that point when the baby is actually going to come out. And even if self aborted it could not take only 1 -2 hours if that is at all imaginable ... So even more unbelievable is that she delivers the baby without pain and screams ...because believe me it is painful process!! ... and no sweating at all and no blood or anything so that a few hours later she can be at the airport as fresh as a daisy looking like she just came from a hard days work ...? Although she just gave birth and then strangled the baby and dumped it ???? ... Pleeaase !!! Have any of you been with your wives while she gave birth or been with her even just a few minutes after she delivered and saw what she looks like ...? And what condition she is in?? Do you think you're wife could have just got out of bed and said Hey Hon, let's go and party ok? Fly to Phuket or wherever !!! My God !!! I can't believe that this forum has been going on and on about this without realizing the absurdity of this... !!

Porapat says Nuansiri gave birth just hours before her flight and strangled the infant. He says the father was an ex-boyfriend from Britain and she thought the baby would upset her new boyfriend. Police declined to identify the new boyfriend and said he was not a suspect.

I had a bit of a hard time understanding your post: are you saying it is impossible or unlikely for a woamn to give birth, abandon or kill the child, and then proceed on her way in a relatively unimpeded and undetected way?

Because as extraordinary as it is to imagine, I can recall several cases of that very thing happening here and other countries.

"Within a period of a couple of hours just before her flight" as stated in the news... ... Absolutely impossible !!

What exactly are you saying? That a woman can't give biirht and then a couple of hours later be on the move? It is not "absolutely impossible". Google it yourself...

And if so , why bother taking the dead baby all the way to the airport to dump it in one of the garbage bins at the airport...? Why not dump it in any other closer garbage on the way ?? And then just walk into the airport looking as fresh as a daisy flower and move onto the next destination ... ?? C'mon !! Please give me a break !!!

I believe they claim she aborted the baby at the airport. Not carried the baby to the airport. And how said whether she looked "fresh as a daisy flower"?

And if you say = "Because as extraordinary as it is to imagine, I can recall several cases of that very thing happening here and other countries."

Then please do enlighten me....

Yes, I say that. I can't enlighten you any further than to say women have given birth to babies and then left immediately -- here and elsewhere.

AP) - As trash was carried from a plane that had just landed at Manila's airport, a security officer on the tarmac spied something moving in one of the bags. He opened it, sifted through the rubbish and found a newborn baby wrapped with tissue paper and covered in blood. "The baby was left for dead. It was already bluish in color," airport press officer Connie Bungag said. "He could have died in a matter of minutes if he was not found." ...

I have lived in Asia for almost 30 years...

I have also lived in Asia nearly 30 years - but how long we have lived here is completely irrelevant. And this is absurd:

...in most countries when a woman is pregnant she is considered ill and needs to resume (sic) work 2 months before delivery and needs another 3-4 months thereafter wherein the surrounding family totally takes over all duties including looking after the child till the 4th month and the mother for those 3-4 months is essentially bed ridden and considered incapable and incapacitated ...

I have known many women who have worked into their 8th month. I haven't know any whose surrounding family totally took over all duties including looking after the child till the 4th month and the mother for those 3-4 months was essentially bed ridden and considered incapable and incapacitated ...

...but yes, however, in Africa there are extraordinary woman who give birth in the field and pick temselves up within a couple of hours and continue working the very next day in the fields... these are very rare exceptions and not applicable to bar girls in Thailand ,,, so if that is what you are refeering to sorry but it doesn't apply here at all ,,, maybe in the hill tribes but not with the bar girls

I'm not referring to African women or bargirls or hill tribe girls, I'm referring to human females women all of whom are biologically the same with potentially the same capabilities. Your contention that bargirls are somehow incapable (because of their profession?) is ridiculous, odd and oddly offensive.

More tragedy:

Denver Post 2011-03-20: The case of a newborn found in a church sink is abandonment, police say. A newborn boy was left in a bathroom sink at St. Dominic Church, 2909 Federal Blvd. The infant was discovered there Friday night. ( Craig F. Walker, The Denver Post ) Members of St. Dominic Church were commemorating the last hours of Jesus Christ's life when a mother snuck a newborn baby into the church and left it in a bathroom sink.

Still more horror:

Melissa Drexler (born 1978, a.k.a. "The Prom Mom", as labeled by the American media), gained infamy for delivering a baby in a restroom stall at her high school prom and putting the body in the trash before returning to the dance. She pled guilty to aggravated manslaughter, and was sentenced to fifteen years of imprisonment.[1] After serving nearly 37 months, she was released on parole.[2]

Drexler attended Lacey Township High School in Forked River, New Jersey. Over the course of nearly nine months she kept her pregnancy secret from the baby's father, her parents and classmates. Five foot seven inches tall, and weighing 60 kg (130 pounds), she apparently showed no signs of her pregnancy.[3]

On June 6, 1997, Drexler gave birth in a toilet stall at her senior prom. She then retrieved the baby from the toilet bowl,[4] cut the umbilical cord on the serrated edge of a sanitary napkin dispenser,[5] wrapped the baby in several garbage sacks, and deposited the bundle in a trash can. She then returned to the dance floor.

More backup for SteeleJoe...

This just happened.

Tennessee woman smothered her newborn twins, police say

September 16, 2011|By Dave Alsup, CNN

A Tennessee woman secretly gave birth to twin boys in a toilet in the home she shares with her parents and then smothered the infants and hid their bodies in a bedroom laundry basket, police said Friday.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-09-16/justice/justice_tennessee-twins-killed_1_newborn-twins-affidavit-sumner-county?_s=PM:JUSTICE

TheWalkingMan

Perhaps the baby was not the ex boyfriend`s, could be anything.

Obviously this woman has severe mental problems and would be better if she received professional help rather than sent to jail.

True who knows if it was really the exboyfriends/punters baby. If she was a working girl how would she really know who the father was? 10.30 has sex with punter X, 10.45 punter XX and 11.15 punter XXX.

Obviously this woman has severe mental problems and would be better if she received professional help rather than sent to jail.

True who knows if it was really the exboyfriends/punters baby. If she was a working girl how would she really know who the father was? 10.30 has sex with punter X, 10.45 punter XX and 11.15 punter XXX.

Thewalkingman Two wrongs do not make a right,what she has do is wrong though who knows what is going though her mind/

The baby rest her soul could have been the product of anyone of a 1,000 or more guys who were her clients. She would have no way of knowing or even remembering who she may have been with.

The baby rest her soul could have been the product of anyone of a 1,000 or more guys who were her clients. She would have no way of knowing or even remembering who she may have been with.

A guy every 30 minutes? A thousand or more sexual partners without birth control? No possibility that she had a relationship (even short lived with someone and he impregnated her? No way she could remember who she had been with?

You guys make a lot of assumptions there, don't you think?

Squeezing out the baby by tying a g-string around her stomach?

Ugh, how amazing you can actually prematurely force a baby out that way. Maybe she was going into labor anyway, but how can someone have a baby and then just get on a plane like nothing happened? Wouldn't her partner notice something was up? Wouldn't she need some kind of medical attention? The pain can be unbearable, I would imagine. Simply amazing.

Not to mention the horrific killing of the baby so her boyfriend wouldn't know. This is the lowest of the low in terms of human actions...

i wonder how many of us that live in los and has thai wifes and has family back home,i recieved an e-mail from one of my daughters and she has told me this is doing the rounds and there are some really nasty comments being made about thai women,my wife had great respect from a very large amount of people when living in the uk.[20yrs] something like this has put a lot of thais in bad light living abroad.and what for 500bht a night. burn in hell you low life. a message for all you potenional farangs read all the posts and think about the next tgf your arrangeing to meet it might save your soul.