Unemployed

kerazylady

hey people, ive totally run out of money and am living with parents :o

does anyone know any good modelling agencies or easy work available that even a dummy could do? help! going outta my mind :D

Well, McDonalds is always taking applications & I hear the CIA is looking for folks that speak, like, more than one language! :D

does anyone know any good modelling agencies or easy work available that even a dummy could do? help! going outta my mind :D

Hi, I represent a major video game company. We'd like to hire you to playtest all our games. You'll be required to sit on your ass all day and play our games on the X-Box, PlayStation and GameCube, we're sorry about this, so we hope a monthly compensation of $100K a month (and all the free beer and pizza you can consume) will tempt you to come work for us.

Oh and don't worry about having to fill out bug reports or any other tedious "work-like" activities. You'll have a Swedish airline hostess (qualifications: 38DDs) for a personal assistant, so just tell her whether the game "sucks ass" or "sucks much ass", and she'll translate that into a professional opinion.

Please come work for us. We desparately need a man with your "talents".

Pretty, pretty please with sugar on it. :D

Hi, I represent a major video game company. We'd like to hire you to playtest all our games. You'll be required to sit on your ass all day and play our games on the X-Box, PlayStation and GameCube, we're sorry about this, so we hope a monthly compensation of $100K a month (and all the free beer and pizza you can consume) will tempt you to come work for us.

Oh and don't worry about having to fill out bug reports or any other tedious "work-like" activities. You'll have a Swedish airline hostess (qualifications: 38DDs) for a personal assistant, so just tell her whether the game "sucks ass" or "sucks much ass", and she'll translate that into a professional opinion.

I would like to apply for this job pudgie,

Here is my Cv

29 years of ass sitting in comfy seat

18 years of game playing

20 years of pizza eating

I speak Swedish

So as you can see i fit your criteria and i am available now, but i would like a generous relocation package to a hot country, also i only want to "work" for 1 hour 3 times a week.

I think this is more than fair considering my attributes :D

Here is my Cv

18 years of game playing

20 years of pizza eating

I speak Swedish

So as you can see i fit your criteria and i am available now, but i would like a generous relocation package to a hot country, also i only want to "work" for 1 hour 3 times a week.

With your qualifications I'm sure you will be able to get the job as toilet cleaner in Soi Bangla Patong Beach

hey people, ive totally run out of money and am living with parents :D

Here is my Cv

18 years of game playing

20 years of pizza eating

I speak Swedish

With your qualifications I'm sure you will be able to get the job as toilet cleaner in Soi Bangla Patong Beach

Blah Blah Blah. You obviously cant spot a joke can you? :o

Care to share your problems with me?

Edited by daleyboy

Here is my Cv

18 years of game playing

20 years of pizza eating

I speak Swedish

I have been cleaning toilets and some other things while studying at Edinburgh University...So...

I should get a better salary than you daleyboy...I speak two languages and I have a degree...

:D:D

Edited by Glauka

Here is my Cv

18 years of game playing

20 years of pizza eating

I speak Swedish

I have been cleaning toilets and some other things while studying at Edinburgh University...So...

I should get a better salary than you daleyboy...I speak two languages and I have a degree...

:D:D

Don't mean siht :D

I need to employ a garden dog poo picker upper :D

Here is my Cv

18 years of game playing

20 years of pizza eating

I speak Swedish

Blah Blah Blah. You obviously cant spot a joke can you?

:o:D

I need to employ a garden dog poo picker upper :burp:

After reading our c.v who do you think is more suitable for the vacancy?

Post how much per hour...

:D:D :

Here is my Cv

18 years of game playing

20 years of pizza eating

I speak Swedish

Blah Blah Blah. You obviously cant spot a joke can you?

:o:D

I need to employ a garden dog poo picker upper :burp:

After reading our c.v who do you think is more suitable for the vacancy?

Post how much per hour...

:D

If you clean my cars also i'll give you a bonus :D (and maybe a bottle of water)

Edited by davethailand