Thai National Tourist Visa To Uk Question

Hi all. Wifey has been back in LOS for the past three months after having been here in the UK for 6 months on a tourist visa. Anyone know how long we would have to wait to apply for a new one? Reason being is I have to stay here in the UK for a while due to a number of reasons and won't be able to return to LOS till March. We thought about going down the Settlement route but I have no plans or want to stay this side of the world. She's been in and out of the UK since 2003 on settlement visa and numerous tourist visas and has never been or had any trouble so I am hoping with 3 months past she may be able to get another one. Oh and we have been married for the past 9 years. Any help greatly appreciated.

The convention, but not rule, is that a visitor should not spend more than 6 months out of any 12 in the UK.

As said, this is not a rule, but she would need to show a convincing argument why she should be allowed to spend longer than this in the UK as a visitor. Otherwise her application could be refused.