New Honda Dream 110Cc W/ Fuel Injection

JimmyTheMook

by the way .......ifts cheaper for some introduction promo then the price wil be bumped up ........

new 57 km per litre EFI engine etc ........only 38 ,000thb if i remember reading it right

Edited by wana

by the way .......if you can wait a while

the honda dream is going back into production soon

new 57 km per litre EFI engine etc ........only 38 ,000thb if i remember reading it right

These are the models I am asking about , they are just starting to show up in some of the dealers here

honda_dreeam_2012_300x151.jpg

They have a 110cc Fuel Injection Engine and some more modern look dash.

Don't own one, but I've looked at them at the Honda dealer many times. However whenever he does get one or two they are normally gone in just a few days. Very quick to sell, and often not to Thais but sent to the borders.

The bike looks great. I don't like Waves, but I wish I could test drive one of these. Alas no test drives of new bikes in Thailand.

Edited by ClareQuilty

there is a couple of taxis driving them already without plates in my area , only time will tell about reliability but id say its one of the cheapest bikes to own + run

those new honda pgmfi engines are excellent ,log book says my cbr can use benzine 91 E10 or E20 as well but im not a fan of gashol in any % :) so i put benzine in if i can find it

The bike looks great. I don't like Waves, but I wish I could test drive one of these. Alas no test drives of new bikes in Thailand.

you can get a test drive at some dealers in bangkok (i have got a short spin once or twice ) ,sometimes u will need to leave the bike price in cash or have a mechanic as a passenger :) because apparently people drive off with test bikes in thailand and theyre never seen again