Here At Last

doingok

Hmmmm ... how long do you reckon it will take him to find out we were economical with the truth?:whistling:

Only kidding .... welcome!:jap:

though all the reports were mixed there are still right you can eat as cheap as you like, my lunch only cost my 28 baht from tesco ready made meal and it was lovely yet we are eating out to night and i guess its going to be around 1,000 baht i hopes its better then to tesco cause i we be buying a lot of them lol

cheers guys yes we go a lot of the beaten track see the real Thailand up to now not to bad but if you want to be a tourist hope you have deep pockets pmsl

P.S STREET IS GOOD NOT A KEBAB AND CHIPS WITH GARLIC SAUCE BUT WILL DO THE TRACK LOL

you will have a long wait for that then i have to carry my address around with me lol, i am a georgie home of the UK'S party city,are the spirits watered down here are what? i can drink 10 or so bottles of brown ale at home (mad dog) but the stuff here is not to bad (Beer)

spirits very poor

sang som not bad if you buy it for the shop lol

you will have a long wait for that then i have to carry my address around with me lol, i am a georgie home of the UK'S party city,are the spirits watered down here are what? i can drink 10 or so bottles of brown ale at home (mad dog) but the stuff here is not to bad (Beer)

spirits very poor

sang som not bad if you buy it for the shop lol

We might have to organise you a welcome party biggrin.gif perhaps an introduction to Lao Kao might be in order cool.gif

Paul Hi. Welcome to our little bit of paradise. If you fancy having a few cold ones with an ex Billingham boy drop me a PM. Might even know of a bike as well. Before you so can you just confirm you are not a Mackam ? ohmy.gif and are a Geordie biggrin.gif Even a monkey hanger would be OK wink.gif

PS you would have to be firstly from the UK and secondly from the NE of England to have a clue what we are on about thumbsup.gif

PPS I don't suppose you brought any Mad Dog ?

Paul Hi. Welcome to our little bit of paradise. If you fancy having a few cold ones with an ex Billingham boy drop me a PM. Might even know of a bike as well. Before you so can you just confirm you are not a Mackam ? ohmy.gif and are a Geordie biggrin.gif Even a monkey hanger would be OK wink.gif

PS you would have to be firstly from the UK and secondly from the NE of England to have a clue what we are on about thumbsup.gif

Need Big C for translation please. smile.gif

Need Big C for translation please. smile.gif

yes but only 2 bottles been drank mate and no i am not a mackam and yes a geordie without a doubt i have pm you so if you can let me know so info on the bike would be grateful.

Monkey Hangers are from Hartlepool, right? He could even be a smoggy....:D

Enjoy your stay pal! It's good to see such enthusiasm.

Well not been here a week yet so hope it last, i see what people about the two prices but learning fast

NEWCASTLE TOON FAN AND THE THAI BOXING? SEEN BETTER FIGHTS IN THE BIG MARKET PMSL (NEWCASTLE DRINKING PLACE) MEN AND WOMEN

Well not been here a week yet so hope it last, i see what people about the two prices but learning fast

NEWCASTLE TOON FAN AND THE THAI BOXING? SEEN BETTER FIGHTS IN THE BIG MARKET PMSL (NEWCASTLE DRINKING PLACE) MEN AND WOMEN

Probably seen skimpier clothes on a Friday night in Newcastle than in Lamai.....I can't think of a better prepared lot than the Geordies for Samui....! cool.gif

Probably seen skimpier clothes on a Friday night in Newcastle than in Lamai.....I can't think of a better prepared lot than the Geordies for Samui....! cool.gif

oh ya -6 snow a foot deep and the women still dress like its summer, tough are what lol and pick the right women and it with cost you less to sleep with maybe a couple of drinks as i bet smokie36 is well a ware of pmsl

oh ya -6 snow a foot deep and the women still dress like its summer, tough are what lol and pick the right women and it with cost you less to sleep with maybe a couple of drinks as i bet smokie36 is well a ware of pmsl

I stayed in Morpeth for a wee while aye....wahey takes me back to me teenage years that does mind....biggrin.gif

From Big C posted in wrong thread:

renting a decent bike probaly between 3000 - 4000 baht per month.

brand new is about 45-50 k.

50 000 is 4166 baht oer month.

but u do not have to report to anyone should crash it or mark it.

then u can sell before u leave maybe get min 20 k for a quick sale or 35 to 40 k if u get lucky.

i suggest u put it up for sale about 2 or 3 months before u go back.

so if u sell for min 20 k whihc is very cheap then for real u rent 2500 baht per month that is at 50 k brand new nike.

that is not bad for a new bike.

that price is worked out at the most expensive scooter and the lowest selling prices.

if in good dcondition i would be happy to give u 25 k if u were in a hurry to sell before u leave. that is if 1 year old or 11 months from now

I stayed in Morpeth for a wee while aye....wahey takes me back to me teenage years that does mind....biggrin.gif

nice little quiet place is morpeth but had many good nights out with the farms daughters lol