Would Like To Post A Topic/Article Of Thai Visa

DEVATSAR

Hi,

I am in the process of setting a company here in Thailand, I know that the forum rules stop any advertising ( I an more than willing to pay for a banner/advert on the forum) but would like to explain in a post what the product can actually achieve here it Thailand and the huge benefits for animals that suffer with horrendous skin condition (which is particularly bad here in Thailand). The product CANNOT be bought here yet, we will be the contracted sole importer.

The product is just about to be licensed by the Thailand government department which will allow the bulk importation of the Product.within the next 4 weeks ( it has taken 5 months so far)

Being a complete animal lover and seeing the real problems out here I KNOW this product works. There is a 100 percent money back no quibble guarantee if the product fails so show a SIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT WITHIN 60 DAYS. I have supplied dozens of "samples" to friends and there friends free of charge just to prove the product works, the problem is i and keep getting calls for more and more, (We are not allowed at this time to import in Bulk.)

Samples are perfectly OK to be imported to Thailand BUT is very costly. I have imported about 50 bottles over a period of 5 months and you can only bring in 6 at time other wise there would big problems with customs etc They would consider that amount "importing without a approved licenese2 I can appreicate that and will have to get the licence first to bulk import.

The real problem is actually getting the message out there to people. We will have several marketing campaigns/strategies etc over the coming months and believe when people use products they will be amazed. A percentage of our profits every month will donated to the Thailand RSCPA which I believe are a fantastic organization and really need help.

We have pictures of before and after the dogs have used the product , hundreds of testimonies from the UK. This product is ready made for this country

I will not post the article obviously without prior permission, but wanted to get any feedback/information from your good selves as to the best way forward in bringing this article to Thai Visa members and there friends.

I hope someone can help.

Kindest Regards

Paul

DEVATSAR, I have a feeling you could benefit greatly form advertising on ThaiVisa and I suggest you contact sales[at]thaivisa.com to discuss what might help you best as part of your product launch campaign. If you want to test the water fist, ask them if you can start with a short term contract and perhaps get a special rate for the test phase.

ThaiVisa Classifieds is also an option you may want to consider, perhaps in addition to a banner advertisement. You can place a free ad or, for better effect, a paid ad for a small fee. I see there is no category "Animal Health" yet. You can email support[at]thaivisa.com to ask if they would add such new category, otherwise I guess the category Health & Wellbeing would suit you best.