Selling Lottery Tickets

I set up my TGF's momma , money, because she gets a dicount on lottery tickets. Of course at first she gave me money back every 2 weeks but when I went home and came back I never received another dime or baht again.They have burned too many bridges with me finacially but thats another story. What my question is can my GF get a quota or discount to sell tickets, Lets say she bought 5 books at 8000 baht each like her momma does(?).Or would she need to sell tickets for a certain time before they give her a discount. I know the momma got 5-6 books at 37500Baht and she can turn around and have people buy from her at 9000baht and they sell. You do the math it seems like a good buss. for her and they leave me alone some what.Trying to find some thing for my GF to do while I go home and she way to lazy to go out and get a regular job. Can you believe here in Thailand they make you stand all day while you work,LOL.

Yes, in fact its fairly standard pricing. In BKK you can buy tickets in bulk from 70-80B per piece. Her profit would range from 20-50B per ticket. You can get these next door to Khao San Road for a start. If you really get into, you can find better contacts and poss a better price. The only downside is that she is buying all the tickets, if she can't sell them for profit, she has to reduce the price to recoup, if she can't do that she eats the ticket.

Trying to find some thing for my GF to do while I go home and she way to lazy to go out and get a regular job

I don't want to sound harsh, but the above issue would likely apply to this as well....

The people who sell lottery tickets generally find a spot and sit there all day every day... so given your earlier comments, she may not have the drive to put in the longs hours to sell all the tickets.

Trying to find some thing for my GF to do while I go home and she way to lazy to go out and get a regular job

I don't want to sound harsh, but the above issue would likely apply to this as well....

The people who sell lottery tickets generally find a spot and sit there all day every day... so given your earlier comments, she may not have the drive to put in the longs hours to sell all the tickets.

Ditch her, a bone idle good for nothing lazy cow.

Plenty of decent hard working girls out there, you cant make a silk purse from a sows ear.

The above may sound harsh but thats the reality of the situation.

Khon kee kiat.

The OP doesnt mention how much money he gives the girlfriend each month, start cutting back and she will soon get of her lazy ass, or ditch him for being kee niaw.