Blood Request

RxDan

I'm A negative and would be happy to help. The only thing though is that I lived in Africa for the last four years. Never received any blood products while there, and don't have hepatitis or HIV, but some places have restrictions on people donating who have lived in Africa, so I wanted to check. I will try to call Kim.

Edited to add - called and left a message, assuming that phone number was correct!

Edited by KayCee

Thaivisa policy is to send out a newsletter and broadcast via SMS, if someone with a rare blood group need blood, but we have been unable to contact the OP by phone [voicemail] the hospital is also contacted, but they refuse to help us unless we have the full name of the patient.

Thaivisa policy is to send out a newsletter and broadcast via SMS, if someone with a rare blood group need blood, but we have been unable to contact the OP by phone [voicemail] the hospital is also contacted, but they refuse to help us unless we have the full name of the patient.

I would be interested on being on a list that list my name, phone number and blood type just in case it is needed in the future.