Nice Rolex Replicas

papaya9

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a street vendor try to sell me a fake Rolex. He told me there are two kinds, one is made in Thailand and the other is made in Taiwan. He said the one from Taiwan is MUCH better. LOL! I have a battery operated Timex with a compass built into it. It is about 4 years old, keeps perfect time and still has the original battery.

My Dream Orthinological device (beyond a mear watch), It might be a couple years before I can afford it but I have never seen any fakes of it.

It's the Patek Philippe 5102 G,

good choice capt, although that particular model isn't a fav of mine, neither are the MoonPhase ones. I like the 5110 series

I also purchased the copy Rolex while in Bangkok a few years back, also from the vendor in Patpong. It was also the one made in Taiwan and it has out lasted all my other cheap watches! I brought this watch to my leweler and he was very impressed with the quality! said that someone went through a lot of work to make such an excellent spin off. Bottom line is I have a watch that gets the same response from people as the real deal and saved enough money that I could enjoy another two week trip back to Thailand! If anyone here is foolish, seems to me that the person spending a bank roll for a watch that's only purpose is to show off and get response is the one at fault. I don't really care about the watch....however when in Vegas it's kinda fun to bling bling without having to spend my bling bling. And...... I still know what time it is!

• 3 weeks later...

So where can you find fake Rolex but reliable one in BKK, I read some said MBK some said patpong but not exactly where. An aussie friend bought one near silom and the gold plating wear off within weeks lol. He want to buy a new one. No flaming required. I wouldnt dare to ask why he want a fake rolex cause he is a millionaire and owns bentley and an aussie fortune 500 company. :o