Iphone 4S Availability In Thailand?

hinhua

i ordered it today in true shop, they say 2 weeks, hopefully so, how do you protect the iphone? you need screenprotection, and the plastic protector aroudnd the iphone right, also i would like to protect the part where you plug in the cable to computer and earphones jack, because all the dirt lodges there inside

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ordered it today in true shop, they say 2 weeks, hopefully so, how do you protect the iphone? you need screenprotection, and the plastic protector aroudnd the iphone right, also i would like to protect the part where you plug in the cable to computer and earphones jack, because all the dirt lodges there inside

Is it too late to cancel your order? You can order it direct from Apple, delivered to your door for free, and it's cheaper than buying it from True. Apple now ships the 4s in 3 - 5 days.

http://store.apple.com/th/browse/home/shop_iphone/family/iphone/iphone4s

Is it too late to cancel your order? You can order it direct from Apple, delivered to your door for free, and it's cheaper than buying it from True. Apple now ships the 4s in 3 - 5 days.

http://store.apple.c...iphone/iphone4s

i have a limit on my cc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi anyone ever use a singapore credit card to purchase a thai 4s? I am wondering what is the exchange rate like, is it that you need to include a 3% charge into the rate board that each bank puts up? thanks!

I used my Aussie credit card to buy one off Apple Thailand (freely delivered to Samui) - no probs - the rate I got was fine ...

I like the phone very much, even though the camera images are not high quality, especially in teh dark, it is usefull to quicky shoot sometimes. YOu need good light though.

Also the battery drains quick, but i like that i can use the iphone heavily for 10 hours i think. In stanby it takes like 1,5 day to drain the battery. Is any workouts around that. Other than camera problem in works perfectly.

It should work good, the brick is expensive.

Anybody have tom tom cracked app installed? I use offmaps for bangkok gps, they are not that good

i went to true, they told me to visit apple center in bang krapi to change the phone if needed, sucks big time

the problem is that if i put the phone few times in airplane mode and switch back, it does not want to connect to network, i had to restart it, that works for now, but before i had to restore it completely because it was jailbroken

• 3 weeks later...

I've had my 4s a week. I would be very happy to let it go tbh. The battery is absolutely awful and i have followed all the advice re turning off notifications etc. This is my first and last apple product.

Edited by MartinBKK

• 3 months later...
i went to true, they told me to visit apple center in bang krapi to change the phone if needed, sucks big time

the problem is that if i put the phone few times in airplane mode and switch back, it does not want to connect to network, i had to restart it, that works for now, but before i had to restore it completely because it was jailbroken

Phone wasn't working flawlessly because through jail breaking it, you introduced flaws.

Buy an factory unlocked iPhone and not only will you not likely encounter any problems, but if you do, the authorized apple resellers will happily repair or replace.

Jail breaking makes unstable...:(

• Like 1

Phone wasn't working flawlessly because through jail breaking it, you introduced flaws.

Buy an factory unlocked iPhone and not only will you not likely encounter any problems, but if you do, the authorized apple resellers will happily repair or replace.

Jail breaking makes unstable...sad.png

+1

Especially battery life is severely affected by some of the JB apps... gotta be careful...