Briton Arrested For 530,000 Baht Bank Robbery In Chiang Mai

george

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These farang bank robbers are the strangest criminals here. I don't know how they expect to get away with such a high profile crime being a member of such a tiny minority group

the climate ,the sangsom and beeya chang ,the sex ,the perpettual holiday thing that happens to farangs in thailand must have got too much for him :rolleyes:

Well, after all, we're all just here for the sex and drugs and roch and roll, aren't we? :lol:

well ,some people might come for the culture.... :whistling:

His girfriend's familie's buffalo got sick, so what was he supposed to do? :whistling:

A post has been removed as a poster had deleted quoted post headers as he had reached the maximum number of nested quotes allowed leading to misunderstanding of who posted what. When replying to certain parts of a post, learn how to use the Insert quotation feature.

You know... when I hear about this type of thing I feel these people are quite normal when they arrive in Thailand then they just get worn down over the years with the constant cons against them - being ripped off day after day - then they just snap and lash out and start copying the Thais and do something stupid. :ermm:

This has got to be one of the stupidest comments on this thread. Blaming Thai society because this guy was an idiot? So criminals the world over can blame society for how they turn out? It's not like Thailand is churning out farang bank robbers on a daily basis, if your logic has any merit whatsoever. How some TV members think (and I use that term loosely) boggles the mind.