Rainy Season Ahead

Beng

Forgot to put an important item on the list.... Baked Beans: always worth having a couple of tins in stock.

plus henize spaggatti ( sorry for the big C Speeling )

220px-Henize.jpg

Karl Gordon Henize

Edited by PoorSucker

You're all going to get soaked...hahaha! biggrin.gif

See you poor suckers in December! laugh.gif

to be honest, the floods and the rain isnt the issue, its the bloody power cuts that come with them ! ... in the last floods, the where around 5 days if you where lucky !

to be honest, the floods and the rain isnt the issue, its the bloody power cuts that come with them ! ... in the last floods, the where around 5 days if you where lucky !

Candles books and beer....some people never stop whining! biggrin.gif

and how to cool the beer ??? ...

thats what got me !

man can make fire, but not ice !

thats what got me !

http://www.ehow.com/how_4392134_cool-beers-fridge.html works in an emergency...or a trip to the Premier bar would be easier! biggrin.gif

thats what got me !

http://www.ehow.com/...ers-fridge.html works in an emergency...or a trip to the Premier bar would be easier! biggrin.gif

But with a simple can of compressed air

and where to buy on samui lol

we are talking about survival skills here, where the Premiership bar could not be reachable, but only just your local 7-11, as they are only 100 mtres between each other.....

OR

Could a bar in samui offer the first Boat / Resue service this flooding, maybe a 4x4 version with the ability to go thought the floods offering the same chilled beer as this

298453_10150403585673223_598153222_9844984_607114047_n.jpg

now this is a lifesaver !

depends on the whether.

i know that sounds a bit silly but a heavy down poor could come at any time. only need a few hours and the road shall be flooded due to high tides.

If you look at the beach the water it right up which means that the floods cannot leave the island till the tides take it out.

so when the sky changes to dark then you'll need to be on your toes.

depends on the whether.

i know that sounds a bit silly but a heavy down poor could come at any time. only need a few hours and the road shall be flooded due to high tides.

If you look at the beach the water it right up which means that the floods cannot leave the island till the tides take it out.

Worst affected area will be south Chaweng and Laem Din for shure. I wonder, that people are still renting shops there.

depends on the whether.

Worst affected area will be south Chaweng and Laem Din for shure. I wonder, that people are still renting shops there.

They rent the shops from the people that left after they got flooded. Keeps repeating itself.

depends on the whether.

They rent the shops from the people that left after they got flooded. Keeps repeating itself.

True, they are still being able to find another idiot. But this will not go on forever.

depends on the whether.

True, they are still being able to find another idiot. But this will not go on forever.

That's what you would think Beng but that's also what i keep hearing since I moved here some 12 years ago. blink.gif

• 2 weeks later...