Ko Phangan - Rin Beach Resort - Any Feedback? Can'T Find Any Reviews Online

alt

Hi folks,

We've booked into the Rin Beach Resort on Ko Phangan for Christmas / New Years. We were attracted by agoda.com prices (considering it's peak season)

Now we did a little research and decided to just book it, as we've been putting it off for long enough, however, I can't seem to find any reviews on the place.

I wonder if anyone can point me in the direction of any reliable reviews (it comes with free cancellation policy) or somewhere that I can get more info/pictures of the hotel/resort?

Many thanks

haven't been to Haad rin in ages, but Rin Beach Resort is on the sunset side of the island so you aren't exactly in the thick of things but its pretty solid village type shops from one side of the peninsula to the other, so you won't be far from anything and its just a few minutes walk to the party side. Never seen their rooms but it looks nice enough

Thanks for the replies.

I am just a little nervous because I can't find any reviews online, and they won't respond to my e-mails. I am getting a sort of paranoia that the place doesn't exist, despite there being plenty of pics etc. online

Its real, and alot of Thai businesses don't answer their emails I am afraid.

Thanks, well at least I know the place is there

Nothing on TripAdvisor? I find that hard to believe.........

I am deadly serious - I have tried to search for 'Rin Beach Resort', including 'Ko Phangan' and nothing comes up for it

Just for anyone who might find themselves in the same situation as me.....

I e-mailed Agoda (who I booked through) and they provided me with an alternative e-mail address to Rin Beach Resort. Within minutes I had a response confirming my booking and what room i'm booked into.

Relief!

Ah, I know where it is, it's right near that Samui pier on the non-Full Moon side. Which is much better if you ask me as it's not more than 10 minutes and you can stay a bit away from the madness whilst still joining in.

It's just past that Om Restaurant on the left, has it's own small entrance thing. Looks decent. Beach there isn't good, they may have a pool and short walk to Full Moon beach anyway