In Pattaya For R&R

ExpatOilWorker

Really................have you thought about contacting BP???? Surely knowing everything about the oil industry, you could have saved them fortune in the GOM :whistling:

I didn't bring my notes from the Congressional Hearing, so I was think more along the line of shooting sh!t about oil in general.

Did you know we have already produced and consumed 1,000 billion bbls of oil or about 10 times the volume of water that is currently north of Bangkok (assuming the 14 billion m3 goverment figure is correct).

You must be American?

When I was in Saudi it was only the American oilworkers that went to Pattaya for Rest and Relaxation, the Brits went for I&I, Intercourse and Intoxication.

I like the Brittish definition of R&R. I thought most people came to Pattaya for the sea-food, especially the shellfish ;)

Really................have you thought about contacting BP???? Surely knowing everything about the oil industry, you could have saved them fortune in the GOM :whistling:

I didn't bring my notes from the Congressional Hearing, so I was think more along the line of shooting sh!t about oil in general.

Did you know we have already produced and consumed 1,000 billion bbls of oil or about 10 times the volume of water that is currently north of Bangkok (assuming the 14 billion m3 goverment figure is correct).

did you know, satistacally speaking, i dont care

If anybody is interested an acquaintance of mine from the UK arrives for a three week holiday at the end of the month. He has worked for a local council for twenty years driving a tanker that empties septic tanks, known colloquially as 'a turd sucker'. He will be delighted to sit at the bar talking shit all night with anybody who will buy him beers. Any offers? Please!

If anybody is interested an acquaintance of mine from the UK arrives for a three week holiday at the end of the month. He has worked for a local council for twenty years driving a tanker that empties septic tanks, known colloquially as 'a turd sucker'. He will be delighted to sit at the bar talking shit all night with anybody who will buy him beers. Any offers? Please!

hahahahhahaha

hahahahhahaha

You may well laugh mate but i am the poor sod that will be lumbered with him! He is a friend of a friend who i have only met a couple of times, a nice enough bloke in his own way but his conversation is pretty much limited to his work! Unfortunately i have been enlisted to show him the ropes here. He has never been married, perhaps understandably so given his line of work, after all it must be difficult to avoid taking some of his work home with him. So hopefully he will fall in love very quickly and will have no need for a tour guide. But if anybody out there is interested in learning about septic tanks and all they entail feel free to contact me!

hahahahhahaha

Don't laugh.

Your shit is his bread & butter.

[

hahahahhahaha

You may well laugh mate but i am the poor sod that will be lumbered with him! He is a friend of a friend who i have only met a couple of times, a nice enough bloke in his own way but his conversation is pretty much limited to his work! Unfortunately i have been enlisted to show him the ropes here. He has never been married, perhaps understandably so given his line of work, after all it must be difficult to avoid taking some of his work home with him. So hopefully he will fall in love very quickly and will have no need for a tour guide. But if anybody out there is interested in learning about septic tanks and all they entail feel free to contact me!

I was going to compliment you on a very funny joke letter, but now you say it's the truth.

Well, sorry for your misery mate, but that makes it even funnier!

Elwood

Take him to Baby Dolls a-Go-Go, Ricky knows his shit.