Book For Sweettalking Thai Ladies

MrNeilThai

http://www.amazon.com/Thai-Lovers-Nit-Jack-Ajee/dp/1887521046

I assume your referring to "Thai for Lovers" , available on Amazon, here's one review.

"This "dictionary" is a collection of phrases that promote the stereotype that all Thai women are prostitutes...and all Thai men pimps. On top of this basic supposition, the phrases are not the words that we Thais would even use! Imagine if some ghetto trash guest on Jerry Springer had dictated a dictionary and then pronounced the words."

There are better reviews, all written by the authors!

yes, its called a bank book, and must contain at least 10,000,000 THB .... will get her knickers off in seconds

Yes this is definitely the book that most Thai ladies would be interested in biggrin.gif

It's not what you look like or what you say to them that makes much difference as long as the

bank book is six figures or more, YOUR THE MAN!

yes, its called a bank book, and must contain at least 10,000,000 THB .... will get her knickers off in seconds

Yes this is definitely the book that most Thai ladies would be interested in biggrin.gif

It's not what you look like or what you say to them that makes much difference as long as the

bank book is six figures or more, YOUR THE MAN!

The people in Thailand who you have to be most wary of are certainly not the Thais.

If you want to converse with Thai women then just learn the language. If you want to hire a woman for sex then you don't need to know Thai. The lady will explain everything you need to know. Books are useless when trying to understand how to speak Thai. You'll never learn to deciipher the Thai language by reading a book. You have to hear how it is spoken and use the book just to know what is being said. And, book knowledge will NEVER make you popular with the ladies. That only comes from experience and confidence.

Ha, Ha, Ha,

Very good points. I guess I asked for that. I'm married for 5 years to a Thai with kids. I like to play around with the college gals though. They appreciate that I can read and write Thai and can speak to a level of understanding (although my entire vocabulary consists of just under 2000 words). Alot of this sex/romance talk is colloqiual(sp?). There are some websites that have "sex/romance talk" etc. But you never know what people really say. If I get the book I can read it with my wife and she will tell me what is good and what sucks. Then I can use it around the house and it will sink in to my talk naturally.

Trust me, as Thais are shy this info will never be volunteered. I have to find it myself. Also why would my wife want to voluntarily teach me phrases that would make ladies happy. She knows Ill use it with other girls too :)

If you want to converse with Thai women then just learn the language. If you want to hire a woman for sex then you don't need to know Thai. The lady will explain everything you need to know. Books are useless when trying to understand how to speak Thai. You'll never learn to deciipher the Thai language by reading a book. You have to hear how it is spoken and use the book just to know what is being said. And, book knowledge will NEVER make you popular with the ladies. That only comes from experience and confidence.

Taking into consideration that the majority of Thai Ladies that would allow themself to be " sweet talked " by Foreigners would be Prostitutes, why on Earth would anyone feel the need to sweet talk them in the first place ??

Do Books regarding the Ladies of Amsterdam & Hamburg exist too ??

Unfortunatly, that is not correct. I have known a number of "good girls" who have been taken advantage of by sweet mouth, lying foreigners. :(

I bought the Kindle book "How to Swear in Thai" by Chris Simmons for $1.37

The ladies are extremely impressed, makes them laugh like you wouldn't believe.

Foreigners aren't supposed to know these words!

Reactions are very funny.

Never yet met a "lady" who was impressed by my ability to swear, you and I must define the word differently :whistling:

Just wait until thier husband goes to work and then you dont have to say anything. Or you can learn the words in the book and be the last to know what really goes on like me. Best thing you can do for yourself is learn as much of the language you can and tell no one you understand a word. It might save you alot of pain and even your life.

Thai women are basically like all women: tell them over and over how beautiful they are; treat them with respect; take them shopping often; make sure they are serviced well. Actually Thai women are very romantic and a simple rose flower and sweet talk goes very far here. But remember .... it goes both ways. Thai women are masters of flirtation and those almond eyes and that chi-dee smile have seduced millions of farang men. Also, while Thai women can be very serving to their man (baths, massage, pouring your beer, feeding you, etc.) they are far from subservient .... instead they are masters of using their beauty and femininity to their best advantage.