Thai/Italian - Italian/Thai Speaker

Thailand

A good Thai friend of mine is holding a beverage related event in mid Nov and is looking for a Thai/Italian - Italian/Thai speaker to I guess act as intermediary /translator-not sure.

Please pm me if you can/would like to assist and I will pass on your details.

Thanks

A few months ago I took a visiting friend to Doi Suthep. We saw and overheard a Thai girl with a small group of Italian tourists. She was translating for them and it seemed they were communicating quite well. Over the years, while at Doi Suthep I've seen and overheard Thais translating for Spanish, German, and Brazilian tourists so maybe you would find translators up there who could refer you.

A few months ago I took a visiting friend to Doi Suthep. We saw and overheard a Thai girl with a small group of Italian tourists. She was translating for them and it seemed they were communicating quite well. Over the years, while at Doi Suthep I've seen and overheard Thais translating for Spanish, German, and Brazilian tourists so maybe you would find translators up there who could refer you.

Thanks for the idea.

Down Chang Klan road, after Samo pub and not far before Ratti Lanna hotel, there's a fish restaurant on the right at the entrance to a soi.

Down the soi, about 50 - 100 m, on the left, there is/was a restaurant/guesthouse run by a Thai/Italian couple. The Thai lady speaks excellent Italian.

This was two years ago, I've not been for a long time, but I'd imagine they're still there.