Fact Or Fiction

Gonzo the Face

My wife received a call this morning from a flood bound relative in Bkk, who stated that there were a number of deaths ( in a single instance ) of workers in one of the factories that was flooded. Electrocuted she was told.

Anyone hear anything hear anything about this..... cannot find anything related in the English Lang. papers

G

:whistling:

Haven't seen anything about that...my family watches the Thai news for flood information closely these days. Saw one story about a old man who recieved an electric shock and had to be resuscitated. But that was in his flooded house and he had left the electricity on. Wasn't in a factory or anything like that.

Another topic.

The FROC (flood warning committee) is making an emergency announcement right now. Will try to get my family to translate it, my very limited Thai is over-whelmed. Caught someting about Rangsit where it flooded yesterday or the day before. He's definately mentioning Rangsit area.

My guess...and it's only a guess based on very limited Thai...is that same Klong is either overflowing or about to overflow again.

Not good.

:bah: