Sound And Light Show 2005

Kan Win

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Colonel.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures of this years festival.

Whhich festival is your avatar taken from?

I, as a tribute, will be showing a continuous slide show rotation of previous s&l shows on the big white wall we have in our bar´s garden. Pictures courtesy of our dearest Jon G and his wife L. (I´m guessing some of theirs may well be some of your pics). There´s a variety (about 140 pics of the bridge during the show) and also a number of scenic shots of Kanchanburi. (views only of course, no people)

Hi Colonel.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures of this years festival. See below :D

Which festival is your avatar taken from? 2004 :o

I, as a tribute, will be showing a continuous slide show rotation of previous s&l shows on the big white wall we have in our bar´s garden. Pictures courtesy of our dearest Jon G and his wife L. (I´m guessing some of theirs may well be some of your pics Nope, thier own me think). There´s a variety (about 140 pics of the bridge during the show) and also a number of scenic shots of Kanchanburi (on Win Tour 1). (views only of course, no people)

:D:burp:

Photo taken at on 25th Friday and 26th Saturday, November 2005 in Kanchanaburi, Sound and Light Show of the famous “Bridge over the River Kwai” (Kwae).

medium.jpg:D

Click here for the rest of the photos :D

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

P.S. Please view these photos in Original Size for a more detailed view. These are of course not 3.5 mb size (the real originals are that size), but resized at 1000 wide. The largest file size is only 493 kb or even less. :D:D