Bangkok Kawasaki Dealer Reachable In The Coming Days?

yannic

Will hopefully be going to one of the two Kawasaki Dealers in Bangkok and would like to know if someone thinks they are in a flood endangered area or not:

2. Real Motorsports, Ramkhamhaeng

Kawasaki-real-bkk.jpg

kawa-real.jpg

and Motoholic at Thaksin Monument, Thonburi

map-motoaholic.jpg

And here are the websites, with contact info, for the dealers:

www.realmotosports.com (Ramkamhaeng)

http://www.motoaholic.com/ (Thonburi)

So if you know the area, let me know if I will be able to reach them this coming Friday and if they would probably be flooded or not.

I know nobody knows anything for sure. Just give me your opinion about this.

Thanks

Edited by yannic

For the record, Kawasaki Motor Co. Ltd. Thailand sets the dealer price for their bikes in Thailand.

The Kawasaki Ninja 250R SE sells for 147,500 บาท plus tax and registration. Not a satang more.

http://www.kawasaki.co.th/th/motorcycle_01_ninja250r.asp

Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying or mistaken.

Let the Good Times ROLL! KawasakiSmiley2.jpg

Tony

thanks all for the answers. The thing is I am moving to Bangkok this coming Thursday IF my boss does not postpone my coming for a couple of days or weeks due to the flooding. Will be staying close to Lumpini Park. I have not been to Motoholic but to Real and coming from Lumpini I guess Thonburi would be closest. I am not sure if Wana's 'Kawasaki' shop has an available 2012 KLX250 which I would like to buy. I hate to be without bike, just sold my two bikes here in Manila and I would like to buy a KLX immediately upon arrival in Bangkok. Maybe a Versys a bit later on.

I called Motoholic last week and asked if they would have a new KLX250 available by then, they confirmed but I am not sure if they will be open then or if they would be flooded. If anyone knows a place I could get a new KLX would be great.

thanks all for the answers. The thing is I am moving to Bangkok this coming Thursday IF my boss does not postpone my coming for a couple of days or weeks due to the flooding. Will be staying close to Lumpini Park. I have not been to Motoholic but to Real and coming from Lumpini I guess Thonburi would be closest. I am not sure if Wana's 'Kawasaki' shop has an available 2012 KLX250 which I would like to buy. I hate to be without bike, just sold my two bikes here in Manila and I would like to buy a KLX immediately upon arrival in Bangkok. Maybe a Versys a bit later on.

I called Motoholic last week and asked if they would have a new KLX250 available by then, they confirmed but I am not sure if they will be open then or if they would be flooded. If anyone knows a place I could get a new KLX would be great.

Yannic.. If your paying cash then Motoholic will find a way to get the bike to you (even if they have to put it in a boat)

I would not worry.

Have fun..also why a KLX and not a D-tracker?

Yannic.. If your paying cash then Motoholic will find a way to get the bike to you (even if they have to put it in a boat)

I would not worry.

Have fun..also why a KLX and not a D-tracker?

I am an Enduro fan I had a Suzuki DR650 and a Honda CRF here in Manila. I just love the Dual purpose bikes. Prior to those bikes, I had a Kawasaki 500 Chopper, a BMW 850R touring bike, an HD 1450 Fatboy and a couple of Honda XR's and a Yamaha DT so I tried several different bikes but I came back to the Enduro which is the most fun for me. As I also like to go on the backroads and up the pavement and down the pavement.

Ok, thanks thaicbr I will contact Motoholic again and see how I can manage to get the bike.

Speaking about paying cash at Kawa Dealer does anyone may suggest what is possible to squeeze from them as gifts?

Planning to take Versys. Dont have even helmet and gloves as I left all the gear back at home country. :whistling:

Speaking about paying cash at Kawa Dealer does anyone may suggest what is possible to squeeze from them as gifts?

Planning to take Versys. Dont have even helmet and gloves as I left all the gear back at home country. :whistling:

Well they do not normally give much.. Maybe just explain about the helmet and gloves and see what happens..... although i do not know what sort of quality you will get.

There are plenty of shops that do stuff.. my favourite at the moment is 320 sp on mocyc. it has a shop in chinatown.

http://www.mocyc.com/store/view.php?idclassified=593576

ok got my brandnew KLX250, yipeeeee, just before the flooding and the bike is safely parked at 2nd floor of my temporary apartment. I really liked the new 2012 Versys in orange, what a great bike. Maybe I am going to buy that one next year, will see. At least I have my bike for going around town for the next time.

I took the BTS from Ratchadamri to Thon Buri and from there I took a Taxi was there in no time and staff at Workaholic was extremly friendly and helpful. Situation no flooding anywhere, only the river was full until the top...

There are plenty of shops that do stuff.. my favourite at the moment is 320 sp on mocyc. it has a shop in chinatown.

http://www.mocyc.com...assified=593576

Had not that good experience with 320sp ordered a helmet via EMS ensured before that i can exchange if its not fit. So it doesn't fitted called them didn't have my size and model on stock. Most thing they have expect some are chinese copies, so i told them i wanna back the money. They refused said i can come and have a look for different "quality" models, as i arrived mostly crap. Still refused to give back the money so i waited 3-4 weeks until my size and model arrived. In the end it wasn't even the same design i ordered, at least it fitted... wont buy there again, they are friendly only if they sell. When claiming just another greedy unfair Chinese folks

Had not that good experience with 320sp ordered a helmet via EMS ensured before that i can exchange if its not fit. So it doesn't fitted called them didn't have my size and model on stock. Most thing they have expect some are chinese copies, so i told them i wanna back the money. They refused said i can come and have a look for different "quality" models, as i arrived mostly crap. Still refused to give back the money so i waited 3-4 weeks until my size and model arrived. In the end it wasn't even the same design i ordered, at least it fitted... wont buy there again, they are friendly only if they sell. When claiming just another greedy unfair Chinese folks

Hilli.. so you agreed to exchange if it did not fit....and they exchanged it. Umm so they did as you originally agreed.

I understand what your saying. BUT here in Thailand i would not buy any bike clothing/accessories etc unless i saw it first for exactly the reasons you mentioned. At least you didn't buy from the USA and have to pay to return it.

Hilli.. so you agreed to exchange if it did not fit....and they exchanged it. Umm so they did as you originally agreed.

I understand what your saying. BUT here in Thailand i would not buy any bike clothing/accessories etc unless i saw it first for exactly the reasons you mentioned. At least you didn't buy from the USA and have to pay to return it.

Thaicbr you are right actually i should have known it before TiT but sometimes you just forget about it and i hate the hassle to go somewhere far for a little thing and the whole day is gone. At least not at the moment with the flooding jap.gif

I went to the new RealSports branch on Ramkaenghang (sp) yesterday for the first time. The Director is a guy called Off, very nice guy who speaks good English and was extremely friendly and helpful. Looks like a very professional setup, good choice of Real helmets upstairs and I got a nice pair of AlpineStars summer (leather) gloves for 2800 baht. Locally made equivalent for about 1200 I think. They've got a few pairs of boots, jackets, bars, bike stands etc. as well. Had the new Yellow/Black Versys which looks good.

Not flooded BTW, but sandbags in place as you'd suspect.