What Are The Chances...

Captain Haddock

Where is it most likely to take place?

How about underground car parks? Had Yai's had it a few times recently...

Entrepreneurs out there to make electricity from the water flow while the flood flows continue?

Folks to think of a cleaning solution for when the floods have gone?

What to do with all those sandbags if people don't choose to keep souvenirs/save them for the next flood?

BTW, no disrespect to the afflicted, but you can laugh or cry, and I like to make the best of any situation...

I guess they could employ all those who've lost their jobs in the northern industrial estates to clean up the city...

But now that Chinatown is on its way to being flooded, and there's that there canal alongside Hua Lomphong station, d'ye think that there might be a possible breach there for the subway? Or maybe nearer Asoke?

Subway shouldn't flood, all entrances are raised, hopefully high enough. If not there are flood gates they can close to seal off the subway and prevent flooding. There was a picture of them in an article earlier this week

There is some pretty huge underground construction going on near Hua Lomphong station though, I'm not sure what it is but I hope it can't get in through there

Edited by DP25

i think the question is do they have a plan in place should the subway flood? , do they have the operation teams in place to clean the city afterwards .... do they have anything in place !

To answer your question just think about how much planningthey had before and during the flood.

A BIG ZERO