Do Thai Woman Ever Cry

needforspeed

I have seen the MIL, sister-in-law, and ex-wife all cry when I was the only one around, for reasons that had nothing to do with there possible effects on me. Tears don't come easy but when they come it is a flood.

When my gf comes to the airport to see me off, I can tell she's sad, but she goes all stiff and puts on a brave face.

I once saw a group of Australian school girls seeing off their Japanese exchange students at Melbourne airport. The Australian girls were wailing and crying bucketloads, but the Japanese girls were doing the same thing as the gf.. Maybe it's an Asian stiff upper lip thing.

:whistling:

About a month ago my Thai wife's mother died after a long illness (she was 83).

My wife went upstairs to "clean" our bedroom.

She insists I stay out while she cleans the bedroom every day so I won't get in her way.

The day after her mother died she locked the bedroom door while cleaning it, and turned the televison on loud.

About an hour later, the bedroom was cleaned for the day, but when she came downstairs her eyes were puffy and red.

Any other questions?

Edited by IMA_FARANG

They cry...and they fart :whistling:

I can attest to both, although the farts are the silent but deadly variety...

Not true, it is always the stray dogs running past. Sometimes they are even strong enough to waft in through the window.

The present Thai PM and a predecessor (who just happened to be her big brother) have lapsed into a lachrymose condition in public and before the cameras - of course. In both cases I assumed that they had dropped a 5 baht coin and it had rolled down a street drain.

They can't.

It's biological as they have no tear ducts. Instead of crying, they must instead eat spicy foods that help them to sweat the tears out instead. Hence the reason som-tam is so popular here.

If when you see a Thai woman eating som-tam you thing they are happy, think again. They are in fact balling their eyes out.

5/10. When you get a customer for an extended period of time , make sure he takes you shopping , with Rarn Tong (Gold Shop) being the best place to visit. Make sure he buys you gold and if he doesn't , see rule 4/10.

10 commandments.

9/10. Remember , When you go with a farang , you must always ask for taxi money and give him the excuse that taxi drivers cannot give change on big notes. Do not let him see small change in your wallet. If taxi money isn't forthcoming , see rule 4/10.

10 commandments

They can't.

It's biological as they have no tear ducts. Instead of crying, they must instead eat spicy foods that help them to sweat the tears out instead. Hence the reason som-tam is so popular here.

If when you see a Thai woman eating som-tam you thing they are happy, think again. They are in fact balling their eyes out.

balling their eyes out? do they walk funny for days afterward as well?

A good gf wall ball her eyes out in a departure lounge before walking back around to arrivals with the same tears if the timing is good :whistling:

ah the same delightful mistake, though this does indeed sound like the type of woman who balls frequently