‘Bar Girls’ Nabbed For Spiking Drinks, Robbing Phuket Tourists

Lite Beer

Punters risking everything to someone who smiles and says your handsome. The fools would actually believe what the girls tell them, then they loose thier possessions, get a dose of something or worst case die. Not worth the risk going near them.

It worked on me all my life.

Smile at me and call me handsome, and I'm ready to rock.

I may be a fool, but I can tell a loose woman, from a possession I might lose.

Only been drugged once, but that was from a total stranger in a night club, who followed me out.

Not much I could have done to stop that, apart from never going out.

Not all bar girls are criminals or dishonest, many have made good wives.

Not all armed robbers, murderers or sex offenders are criminals. If it is illegal and you are doing it then you are involved in criminal activity.

criminal [ˈkrɪmɪnəl]n

1. (Law) a person charged with and convicted of crime

2. a person who commits crimes for a living

Prostitution is a crime in Thailand. I guess bargirls fit very snuggly under the banner of Criminal.

If I am buying a used car I avoid ex rentals for very obvious reasons.

Looking at some of their customers I would call them "humanitarians" and not prostitutes.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Punters risking everything to someone who smiles and says your handsome. The fools would actually believe what the girls tell them, then they loose thier possessions, get a dose of something or worst case die. Not worth the risk going near them.

It worked on me all my life.

Smile at me and call me handsome, and I'm ready to rock.

I may be a fool, but I can tell a loose woman, from a possession I might lose.

Only been drugged once, but that was from a total stranger in a night club, who followed me out.

Not much I could have done to stop that, apart from never going out.

Not all bar girls are criminals or dishonest, many have made good wives.

Not all armed robbers, murderers or sex offenders are criminals. If it is illegal and you are doing it then you are involved in criminal activity.

criminal [ˈkrɪmɪnəl]n

1. (Law) a person charged with and convicted of crime

2. a person who commits crimes for a living

Prostitution is a crime in Thailand. I guess bargirls fit very snuggly under the banner of Criminal.

If I am buying a used car I avoid ex rentals for very obvious reasons.

Oh yeah...the ever so popular "prostitution is illegal in Thailand"- point!

Sometimes REALITY really suck, doesn't it?! ...or blows...

This mix of pills can easily kill somebody with hearth problems.HALF of this dosage would already be risky, not for a healthy man, but surely in many cases.

Is it impolite to ask where these women kept those phallic shaped bottles ?

On a more serious note, this concoction of drugs, prescription or not, could have had extremely serious consequences for the men they were given to. I would hope the sentence given, would reflect that, but somehow I don't think it will.

I agree, the money or valuables take second place to the dangers these drugs could have caused to the recipients.

Although safe under prescription from a doctor, they would be prescribed only after the doctor had questioned the patients about allergies and many other things eg. prostate problems.

To think that thay were dished out by drug-illiterate bar-girls for gain is frightening.

A mixture of benzodiazapines and sedating anntihistamines, my God.

Where did they find out about these drugs? Where did they get them from. There is something cynically knowledgeable about this.

A bit of pinching happens if you're stupid, but nobody deserves to be put into a lfe-threatening situation for having a few drinks and falling prey to their lure.

They deserve severe punishment and it may well serve as a message to others doing it.

All six women were charged with illegal possession of prescription drugs.

But not for theft or drugging tourists???

Illegal possession of prescription drugs is a crime in Phuket.

Theft and drugging tourists is just business as usual.

OMG I am shocked doe's this actually happen? I thought these women were lovely ladies that men flock from afar to take as wives. :lol: I guess if you want to take one of these women then you deserve everything you get. The reputation of Thai bargirls has been known for decades but fools still go for them and some actually marry them.

So, what's your point?

Just because half a dozen no-good BG's in Phuket cause headlines after their arrest, does that mean that the other 99% of BG's are all bad.

That's like saying all lawyers are lizards or all female movie stars are drug addicted, sex crazed, bimbos just because Paris & Lindsay make headlines.

Bad generalization. :bah:

You sleep with dogs then you will wake up with fleas. Best to stay away from these things but the sex tourists will never learn from other peoples mistakes. If you want to keep your property, health and life stay away from bargirls. These guys deserved what they got and have no one to blame but themselves.

Your post is nonsense, having a beer with a lady is not a reason to be drugged and robbed, do you stay home under your bed everyday, cause crossing the street is dangerous, suppose you deserve to be run down by a bus, after all you chose to cross the street.

OMG I am shocked doe's this actually happen? I thought these women were lovely ladies that men flock from afar to take as wives. :lol: I guess if you want to take one of these women then you deserve everything you get. The reputation of Thai bargirls has been known for decades but fools still go for them and some actually marry them.

So, what's your point?

Just because half a dozen no-good BG's in Phuket cause headlines after their arrest, does that mean that the other 99% of BG's are all bad.

That's like saying all lawyers are lizards or all female movie stars are drug addicted, sex crazed, bimbos just because Paris & Lindsay make headlines.

Bad generalization. :bah:

You sleep with dogs then you will wake up with fleas. Best to stay away from these things but the sex tourists will never learn from other peoples mistakes. If you want to keep your property, health and life stay away from bargirls. These guys deserved what they got and have no one to blame but themselves.

Your post is nonsense, having a beer with a lady is not a reason to be drugged and robbed, do you stay home under your bed everyday, cause crossing the street is dangerous, suppose you deserve to be run down by a bus, after all you chose to cross the street.

I think there is a huge difference between having a beer with a "Lady" and a bargirl.

la·dy (lamacr.gifprime.gifdemacr.gif)n. pl. la·dies

1. A well-mannered and considerate woman with high standards of proper behavior.

2. a. A woman regarded as proper and virtuous.

b. A well-behaved young girl.

pros·ti·tute (probreve.gifsprime.giftibreve.gif-toomacr.giftlprime.gif, -tyoomacr.giftlprime.gif)n.

1. One who solicits and accepts payment for sex acts.

2. One who sells one's abilities, talent, or name for an unworthy purpose.

Unworty purpose, huh?

Anyways, you forgot

3. not a human is some TV-posters eyes

And by the way: for a gentleman, every woman is a lady, until she proves differently.

I guess, arrogance and bigotry will never die out!

Unworty purpose, huh?

Anyways, you forgot

3. not a human is some TV-posters eyes

And by the way: for a gentleman, every woman is a lady, until she proves differently.

I guess, arrogance and bigotry will never die out!

With all due respect a fair % of those so called "ladies" are indeed low lives, scammers, creatures, and misc. assorted nasties. Where there is prostitution, drugs, alcohol and cash there is criminality, that is a simple fact. Referring to a fair % of them it is hard to believe they want money for sex I think perhaps a better rouse would be some nominal tip for not having sex with them.

BTW, re; definition of prostitute #2 fits well with many lawyers.

I have no sympathy for sex tourists, whatever it is they lose. If it's money, it's money they don't need anyway.

This is probably the same attitude as the police. Yet, they have no scruples when it comes to their share of the profits and the revenues these tourists bring in.

It was a miracle that no one died here and as another poster mentioned; would have probably been written off as suicides or more unexplained deaths.

"This is probably the same attitude as the police." Yep, and I'm happy with that.

"Yet, they have no scruples when it comes to their share of the profits and the revenues these SEX tourists bring in." Nope, and nor would I.

"... would have probably been written off as suicides or more unexplained deaths. " That's okay too. Result: World population, minus a few sex tourists. Sounds good to me.

Hear, hear, sounds like the POPE uses an ALIAS and writes here too!laugh.gif

-Who is free off any -sin- throw the first stone!- I think here is one?

Take care, -Technikall- even an ANGEL, can come sometimes under the wheels of the bad and mad.

But when that happens to an ANGEL who uses your SPECIAL, outspoken opinions, than, I use your words,

"Yep, and I'm happy with that." "Nope, and nor would I be sorry. " "That's okay too. Result: World population, minus a Pharisees-Angel.

Sounds good to me!"tongue.gif

Edited by ALFREDO

"Theft" or drugging SEX tourists ... That's entirely okay in my books.

WOT??? Sometimes I don't believe what I am reading! First: not every man who goes into a GoGo Bar is a sex tourist! I know, because I do and I don't have sex with any of the ladies. Second: the deserve to be drugged? What kind of person are you? Look at the age of the ladies in question. 5 of them hardly innocent teenagers who were lured into perverted sex games by depraved strangers.

Drugging "sex" tourists is ok? Why not shoot them?

You could be running as next primeminister with logic like this, indeed 1+1 = ,

There were a number of Soi Bangla Bar Hostess in a popular number of Bars using these same Drugs but mainly "Alprazolam"

to get their patrons high to obtain more drinks and also using for personal use. I wasn't aware of any dire consequences but

staff management took appropriate steps to caution and warn them off .

They seemed to have easy obtainable access to these drugs from local less responsible pharmacies without any prescriptions

and were making quite a tidy sum from their on marketing to other "B G'S.

I guess it was inevitable that these unscrupulous girls would expand on the idea to add fuel to the fire and drug for the purpose

of theft.

As i recall it was promoted to induce "Super Mao Lao" .

" SOMNAMNA" for farang who take bar girl what can you expect? yes suprise, suprise if you give bargirl an opertunity to steal from you then yes she / he will.

it is very dangerious if they use drugs.

there is a saying we have, " IF YOU LAY DOWN WITH DOGS YOU WILL WAKE UP WITH FLEAS" not just the touriste, a farang who is married to bargirl you will get the same they just do not drug you

any more to take your money SOMNAMNA AGAIN hahaha.

There were a number of Soi Bangla Bar Hostess in a popular number of Bars using these same Drugs but mainly "Alprazolam"

to get their patrons high to obtain more drinks and also using for personal use. I wasn't aware of any dire consequences but

staff management took appropriate steps to caution and warn them off .

They seemed to have easy obtainable access to these drugs from local less responsible pharmacies without any prescriptions

and were making quite a tidy sum from their on marketing to other "B G'S.

I guess it was inevitable that these unscrupulous girls would expand on the idea to add fuel to the fire and drug for the purpose

of theft.

As i recall it was promoted to induce "Super Mao Lao" .

i've tried xanax plenty before as i'm a bit of a nervous flyer

and one time when i was flying to china i did indeed just walk into a pharmacy in chiang mai and buy them over the counter.

also i usually took about 5 or 6 (1mg) when flying and while i'd get 'very very relaxed and very happy' i rarely fell asleep, sometimes i would have also had one or two beers too waiting in the airport.

but i'd imagine if you'd been on the booze heavy all day and then consumed (spiked with) these tablets, on top of the other tablets the bg's gave (which i've never heard of)

it's not only dangerous for possible serious liver damage but could easily be fatal.

sickening... and just imagine what would happen in another country if a man did this to a woman...

"Theft" or drugging SEX tourists ... That's entirely okay in my books.

Judge not, lest ye be judged yourself. All it takes, even for outstanding gentlemen such as yourself, is for you to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Doubtless, when we see you in chains explainig to journalists your innocence and why you are not like the other scum you are incarcerated with, not one of us will condemn you on the Internet in such easy terms...

Edited by baboon

Yeah, that just jumped out at me.

But it sound a lot like pronouncements coming out of police stations in Phuket.

There are no laws protecting foreigners.

They may exist on paper, but I have never seen any enforced.

You pay now.