Salapet!

expatmakmak

go to china

Hong Kong should be a better choice, beware of fake pork in China :lol:

Let's you and I try to get away from the newly off topic fake Thai language, and on to fake food.

HOW on earth do the Chinese fake pork??

Is it dog meat?

I thought it tasted like chicken?

Anything is possible in China. Here you go.

go to china

Let's you and I try to get away from the newly off topic fake Thai language, and on to fake food.

Is it dog meat?

Wow, that's horrible!! Not only is it cardboard it's soaked in chemicals! No thank you! Mai aroi!

Is it dog meat?

Wow, that's horrible!! Not only is it cardboard it's soaked in chemicals! No thank you! Mai aroi!

Yup better stick to the salapet ! :lol:

Am I the only that finds it annoying when foreigners use Thai words in an English sentence. It would be one thing to type in Thai or use a word that has no english equivalent but I really find it irritating hearing a thai word thrown randomly to sentences. Same goes for writing on forums. Usually those that I know that speak Thai fluently won't use random Thai words. It is usually done by those that have little to know ability in Thai. It is even worse when they write phonetically to a point where the word is unrecognizable. SALAPETS. AAAGGGGHHH pulling out my last hair.

Just say: thank you, delicious, stray dogs, side streets/alleys, foreigner/expat. Using the Thai equivalent makes people sound stupid, unless the entire sentence was in Thai or written in Thai.

Don't pull out your hair, Tolstoy.

The OP is a classic troll.

His name: expatmakmak.

His greetings to all fellow super long term expats.

Then the mangling of Thai words, etc.

Probably a spotty 14 yr old Singaporean boy in some game parlour somewhere.

Nothing to get worked up about.

:coffee1:

Am I the only that finds it annoying when foreigners use Thai words in an English sentence. It would be one thing to type in Thai or use a word that has no english equivalent but I really find it irritating hearing a thai word thrown randomly to sentences. Same goes for writing on forums. Usually those that I know that speak Thai fluently won't use random Thai words. It is usually done by those that have little to know ability in Thai. It is even worse when they write phonetically to a point where the word is unrecognizable. SALAPETS. AAAGGGGHHH pulling out my last hair.

Just say: thank you, delicious, stray dogs, side streets/alleys, foreigner/expat. Using the Thai equivalent makes people sound stupid, unless the entire sentence was in Thai or written in Thai.

:lol: Same Same feeling like you

Finally got round to checking out CMsally's and Winniethekwai's salapet/salapao suggestions. Both were very aroi mak and are now very much a part of my salapet circuit. They seem like they would be easy to cook, though it seems difficult to get them right. Too hard and they are like cardboard (maybe even with cardboard moo filling) Too soft and they stick to the top of your mouth for days. Both cmsally's place and Winnies Wikul were both cooked to perfection with delicious fillings to boot. Khob khun!

The frozen ones seem like they cook be good to have during the rainy seaon or during songkran. Has anyone tried these and how did you neung (steam) them?

Thanks again for all the suggestions.

Finally got round to checking out CMsally's and Winniethekwai's salapet/salapao suggestions. Both were very aroi mak and are now very much a part of my salapet circuit. They seem like they would be easy to cook, though it seems difficult to get them right. Too hard and they are like cardboard (maybe even with cardboard moo filling) Too soft and they stick to the top of your mouth for days. Both cmsally's place and Winnies Wikul were both cooked to perfection with delicious fillings to boot. Khob khun!

The frozen ones seem like they cook be good to have during the rainy seaon or during songkran. Has anyone tried these and how did you neung (steam) them?

Thanks again for all the suggestions.

I don't neung them i just wep it !