Teenage pop star Justin Bieber accused of fathering baby boy

News_Editor

Teenage pop star Justin Bieber accused of fathering baby boy

2011-11-02 14:44:16 GMT+7 (ICT)

LOS ANGELES (BNO NEWS) -- A 20-year-old woman from California is accusing teenage pop star Justin Bieber of being the father of her child, media reports said on late Tuesday. Bieber has denied the allegations.

The woman, identified as Mariah Yeater, has filed a complaint in a Los Angeles court in which she alleges that 17-year-old Bieber is the father of her 3-month-old baby boy, according to Radar Online.

Court documents, which were obtained by the website's sister publication Star Magazine, reveal that Yeater is demanding Bieber to take paternity tests to confirm his alleged involvement and asks for him "to provide adequate support for my baby."

Yeater claims to have had a sexual encounter with Bieber after his October 25, 2010 concert, which took place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. In addition, Yeater, who was 19 years old at the time, claims that Bieber told her it was his "first time."

"After waiting for a short period of time with several young women, Justin Bieber appeared and engaged me in conversation," Yeater stated in the lawsuit, as quoted by the media outlet. "Immediately, it was obvious that we were mutually attracted to one another, and we began to kiss. Shortly thereafter, Justin Bieber suggested that I go with him to a private place where we could be alone."

The lawsuit continues, adding that after walking to a private area, Bieber told her he wanted to "make love" to her and that it would be his "first time." Yeater continues by stating that they went into a bathroom to be alone where Bieber's personality "changed drastically" as he allegedly began touching her and repeatedly said he wanted to "<deleted>> the sh-t out of me."

"At the time I asked him to put a condom [on] for protection," she states, "but he insisted that he did not want to." Yeater said Bieber stripped her naked and then had sex, detailing that she was on top of a shelf and that the sex was "brief, lasting approximately 30 seconds."

Bieber's representatives have strongly denied the accusations, stating that, "while we haven't yet seen the lawsuit, it's sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claims. We will vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to defend and protect Justin against these allegations."

A court hearing is scheduled for December 15.

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2011-11-02

She seems to be insinuating a certain level of coercion, or at least deception, which may be a mitigating circumstance to statutory rape.

If she were a famous singer and took a young boy to her closet and took off his cloths, then it would be a different scenario. At any rate it might be up to Justin to say. But the issue for now is paternity.

Yup, teenagers are known for being well prepared and thinking about their actions.

As far as it being reward enough, I mean 30 seconds? Really, not exactly the dream date for most gals.

He was (allegedly) a 15 year old virgin. She's lucky it lasted that long.

She seems to be insinuating a certain level of coercion, or at least deception, which may be a mitigating circumstance to statutory rape.

If she were a famous singer and took a young boy to her closet and took off his cloths, then it would be a different scenario. At any rate it might be up to Justin to say. But the issue for now is paternity.

Actually, in the USA, it is not a different scenario. It is up to the adult to say no, even if the minor is pushing for it.

Yes, but it is possible for a minor to coerce an adult. It might be interesting to see how this shakes down. Unless of course, the entire situation was made up.

Legally, it is not possible.

Rape is possible, but not coercion. Coercion could be taken as mitigating circumstances, I suppose, but it has no bearing on guilt when one party is an adult and the other is a minor.

How does a boy that had not gone through puberty at the time, impregnate a girl? The kid's voice only started changing in the past year or so.Even odder is that the kid's mom or chaperone is within spitting distance at the concerts to avoid this kind of scenario.

This reminds of the famous Rock Hudson PR spin where he was portrayed as a ladies man.

Maybe, the PR people are trying to give JB some street cred?

I believe this is a bogus claim and this woman is trying to get some cash. SHe'll lose.

... she was on top of a shelf ...

This part I did not understand. Is this the same as being 'higher than a palm tree'? - or was she literally parked on a shelf above the spare toilet rolls? Perhaps the 30 second brief encounter was because said shelf collapsed...

Simon