Who Makes You Laugh

wandrinstar

Is it KBB. forever measuring Truck Wheelbases . Or Transam , forever tangled in 8 Plug Leads, or me being contentious about 4 W.D trucks. Perhaps MRO living for his Porche Day,only to drive something else.Then theirs Kawasaki,who would put a Fitted Shower in everything. Dear old Spoony and Kartman, ..the Wild Bunch.who would,start a fight in an empty room , those 2..For me i like the Fiesta reasoning from a Sound Teacher, his hopes and costings, smashing logic, no Bullshit.. Down to Earth we've all been there..well apart from Tuna Drivers, and my Daughter.giggle.gif

I guess it would be you...if I could only understand your writing...:lol::DB):whistling:

+1, but I can understand his writing :lol:

+2, BUT it depends on my Chang intake.

Joking aside, our forum is about , fun and help (the main thing) :)

well wandringstar is often fun

TH CRUZE was fun until I realized he wasnt joking, where is he, did his car get flooded?

everyone is fun now and then

and its more fun to not be a mod any more :)

So my Ritinz Funny is it .?. Well its made up from Ozz Shrine, Portuguese , German/Brit , plus New Orleans street slang, i get muddled too. Yeah, The Cruze Man wrong footed me, i thought it was turning into a Tuna Fun Blog , now that did make me chuckle.As for Advise, the best ive got here was Cold Tea Tint. Friend put it on a Mitsu GT Car, its fantastic for night time.biggrin.gif

I guess it would be you...if I could only understand your writing...:lol::DB):whistling:

+1, but I can understand his writing :lol:

+2, BUT it depends on my Chang intake.

Joking aside, our forum is about , fun and help (the main thing) :)

well wandringstar is often fun

TH CRUZE was fun until I realized he wasnt joking, where is he, did his car get flooded?

everyone is fun now and then

and its more fun to not be a mod any more :)

Not a mod. :o

I was a mod around 1963 up, and that WAS fun. :D