Tot-Dns Server Problem 8Hrs A Day?

kamelot

My connection drops out every day for 10min on and off from 09.30-17.00 every day.Dns server not responding.

we had also similar problems at my work place.both using T.o.T

evening connection is perfect no dropout,very strange?anyone else having problems?

Have talked to T.o.T here in Phuket...nothing has happened so far fixing the problem.

i am online for 10min only so hope this post go through.lol

p.s have tried with different router but same problem..so must be a problem with T.o.T

I have been having similar problems with TOT here in Khon Kaen. Only difference is my cut-outs are shorter (usually about 2 minutes) and can happen any time of the day This has been happening for at least 4 weeks now. TOT don't seem able to do anything about it!!!

Edited by wjhall

I have been having similar problems with TOT here in Khon Kaen. Only difference is my cut-outs are shorter (usually about 2 minutes) and can happen any time of the day This has been happening for at least 4 weeks now. TOT don't seem able to do anything about it!!!

That used to happen to me but I discovered it was my computer not TOT as it stopped when I updated Windows.

Used to happen to me a lot also, turned out to be my computer similar to PattayaParent above.

If you're using a WiFi connection, you can try the following:

Plug a LAN cable in to the router, ensure that it is connected in the network settings, and disable the WAN adapter.

Open the Device Manager, and delete the Wifi network adapter.

Once deleted, scan for hardware changes. Windows will find that the driver is missing, and automatically renew it from Windows Update / Internet over the LAN connection.

YMMV... worked for me and solved my frustrating frequently dropped connections.

Still have problem with line,all my devices do not connect..Android phone,ipad and windows computer.

Drops out every morning 09.30...until 18.00 every 10-15 min

At my workplace this week similar problems.so not only me having this problem....