Pattaya Mayor Facebook Page Down

pauljones

Maybe they are giving it a new name due to being unable to solve any problems such as dealing with a criminal gang still scamming and extorting tourist daily on the beach.

In full view of onlookers and cameras .

PattayaFuture

PattayaNoFuture

Edited by saintofsilence

I never cease to be amazed that people actually look at Facebook.

It's surely the most pointless source of non-information ever created. Even local newspapers are more informative and less boring.

And they aren't covered with hundreds of little thumbnail pictures of completely unknown people who "like" them, as if anyone apart from them cares what they like.

Gaagh.

Edited by Darrel

It's surely the most pointless source of non-information ever created. Even local newspapers are more informative and less boring.

And they aren't covered with hundreds of little thumbnail pictures of completely unknown people who "like" them, as if anyone apart from them cares what they like.

Gaagh.

This facebook page was a great idea at the start because The Mayor opened it to anyone to voice opinions complaint and concerns about goings on in Pattaya but unfortunately when the questions got to hard and he was told about people being extorted and assaulted he would not answer.

Gaagh.

How do you know if you never look at it? Facebook is a Social Network, but as you are thankfully a loner, why even reply

Gaagh.

How do you know if you never look at it? Facebook is a Social Network, but as you are thankfully a loner, why even reply

It's the biggest networking tool on the planet, theres hardly a company around that does not have a facebook page, a lot of marketing done via facebook these days.

Gaagh.

It's the biggest networking tool on the planet, theres hardly a company around that does not have a facebook page, a lot of marketing done via facebook these days.

Have to agree. president Obama approached the young guy who owns it before his campaign began and it was pivitol in securing the younger voters. What creeps me out is the needy people who post their personal lives hour by hour. I closed my face book account (de activated) 2 weeks ago and logged on again yesterday and there is a search party happening back in oz and Im apparantly missing in BKK. No joke, when a facebook page goes down its a big deal, such is the power of facebook

^ Says it all doesn't it? Someone relies on a Facebook presence as evidence that another person is alive and well? <deleted>?!

There's nothing remotely social about 'knowing' someone via the internet and having hundreds of thousands of anonymous people 'like' you. I agree about the sad sacks that as soon as the plane lands or they leave the office for lunch, they amble along slowly, heads down, thumbs flailing as they tell their whole world that, "I have landed!" or, "I am off for lunch!"

Who gives a flying f^ck?

^ Says it all doesn't it? Someone relies on a Facebook presence as evidence that another person is alive and well? <deleted>?!

There's nothing remotely social about 'knowing' someone via the internet and having hundreds of thousands of anonymous people 'like' you. I agree about the sad sacks that as soon as the plane lands or they leave the office for lunch, they amble along slowly, heads down, thumbs flailing as they tell their whole world that, "I have landed!" or, "I am off for lunch!"

Who gives a flying f^ck?

yep :bah:

Who gives a flying f^ck?

And yet - here you are on the internet letting everybody know what you think!!:lol:

Who gives a flying f^ck?

And yet - here you are on the internet letting everybody know what you think!!:lol:

:lol: but we are not forced to see his life time line in pictures starting with diapers untill the current pics of a lap dance in Pattaya :D

Precisely. I have no desire or need to be marketed to, so there's no point me looking at Facebook.

Facebook is full of nonsense that is of no interest to anyone at all, other than the person who posted it and a few bizarre people who "like" being advertised at.

Precisely. I have no desire or need to be marketed to, so there's no point me looking at Facebook.

Facebook is full of nonsense that is of no interest to anyone at all, other than the person who posted it and a few bizarre people who "like" being advertised at.

Really?:ermm: I think 800 million active users might disagree with you there!

Edited by LennyW

maybe someone cracked the password

:cheesy:

He uses the same password as me!!!

(not joking, that's what was set on my company machine!)

He's probably deleted the account because the hacker was making absurd promises on it about taxi meters, jet skis and monorails that will never come true.

Edited by PattayaParent

Gaagh.

I don't wish to be a target of marketing so you've just provided me another good reason not to use it.

Really? I think 800 million active users might disagree with you there!

I'm sure they do.

But given that they are probably the same 800 million people who eat at McDonalds, that isn't really a problem.