Sisaket Bikeweek 25/26.11

dagling

25/26.11. Free Life Bike Week Vol. 3 , Si Saket

Myself and a couple of friends will be riding down to SiSaket from Khon Kaen area in the morning of 25 nov. Anyone who would like to ride along in a normal cruising speed (not sportsbike mode) :lol:

341px-Thailand_Sisaket_locator_map.svg.png

Edited by dagling

Hi dagling,

Can you some information about this event?? i didn't see it on the events thread.

Location?? activities??

It looks like a nice daydrive from my area ( Buriram province) i never visited a bike week in Thailand and i'm curiuos what to expact there.

btw nice SR 400 :clap2:

Hi dagling,

Can you some information about this event?? i didn't see it on the events thread.

Location?? activities??

It looks like a nice daydrive from my area ( Buriram province) i never visited a bike week in Thailand and i'm curiuos what to expact there.

btw nice SR 400 :clap2:

Hi there Dutchbike,

I can not give you so much info on the bike week, I never been there before :rolleyes: But here is a video from last year. Hope to see you there mate B)

Location? I am not sure, but since SiSaket is not to big, I guess it should not be a problem to find it :D

BTW, I am not riding my SR400, you have to look for my Kawasaki Vulcan whit numberplate 77.

206451_218617274819039_100000123043211_993109_2045144_n.jpg

bikeweek2011.jpg

What? No bikers out there? All talk, no walk? :unsure:

Hope you dont mind me asking, did you get the vulcan from MPC in Korat..and if you did they have well organised rides out....great bunch of lads and ladys..

Sisaket, went last year, not really that good at all..

What? No bikers out there? All talk, no walk? :unsure:

Hope you dont mind me asking, did you get the vulcan from MPC in Korat..and if you did they have well organised rides out....great bunch of lads and ladys..

Sisaket, went last year, not really that good at all..

Nope, I bought it from a bloke up in Chiang Mai (6 months old) and RIDE it back to Khon Kaen :lol: