Show Us Your Blogs!

cdnvic

My favourite is The Moog's, he has a very amusing take on things, and an excellent way with words.

I also have the blogs of Kayo and The Gentleman Scamp highlighted. To some extent i can relate to Kayo's account of his travels and it makes me recall aspects of my own, while Scampy's no holds barred honesty is unusual and strangely compelling.

I will be posting more humorous tales soon. I have a wonderful tale of Death In A Thai Village and I do hope my take on it will not offend any one (Including he who I dare not mention)

Again, a big thank-you to the TV members who have taken the time to score / mark me as their favourite Blog. I also apologise to members that left comments that were deleted along with many of my postings.

CF

Edited by cdnvic

Cheeky your writing about the funeral was touching, sad and happy at the same time.  I hope the next one will be as good - can`t wait...!!!

PS How`s the dog?

Thanks for the comment Patsy, PLEASE dont get me on the subject of the Rat-Dog, I know the bloody thing has a following here on TV, but my blog would overflow and show my true hatered towards it.

CF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...