Turkey Day Buffet In Samui?

I imagine Jay at the Catcantoo in Bangrak is your best bet.

I was in Catcandoo this afternoon, and they were advertising a Thanksgiving meal on the 24th (I think?). Looked a full menu with all the trimmings. Didnt notice the price though, sorry.

we ate there for chrimbo dinner last year.......plenty of food for sure.......but a bit bland..,i think it was about 4 maybe 500 but per head.

Does Turkey day have something to do with Turks.

i Was un aware of this well i am in any excuse for a Turkey

yes, it does. most people don't realize that it is a celebration of the slaughter of the indigenous tribes of east saint louis who were under attack by the mongols.

turkish men were imported from constantinople and offered by the continental congress to the mongols to thank them for their hard work.

it's become quite difficult to import turkish men nowadays however so we offer turkeys instead.

yes, it does. most people don't realize that it is a celebration of the slaughter of the indigenous tribes of east saint louis who were under attack by the mongols.

turkish men were imported from constantinople and offered by the continental congress to the mongols to thank them for their hard work.

it's become quite difficult to import turkish men nowadays however so we offer turkeys instead.

Might be a few Greeks going cheep!

Might be a few Greeks going cheep!

given their contributions to the global economy right now, i'd say cheap is a bit too expensive.

sounds dair enough.

what about Turkish women they are quite tastey at times

sounds dair enough.

what about Turkish women they are quite tastey at times

thanks, but i prefer mint flavored floss.

Joe - you are one seriously naughty boy :o