Singaporean Boss Murders Wife's Lover In Bangkok

webfact

Singaporean boss kills wife's lover in Bangkok

A Singaporean man has murdered his Thai wife's lover in Bangkok on Thursday afternoon at around 1pm.

The stabbing took place in a unit on the sixth floor of the Regent Home Condominium located in the Chatuchak area, reports said. The Singaporean man had purchased the unit for his wife.

The murderer, identified as a 38-year-old Singaporean man, was caught on the building's security camera as he fought with and stabbed his wife's lover outside the apartment.

The camera captured images of him eavesdropping outside the apartment door for half an hour before forcing entry into the room by kicking the door in.

Upon entering, he found his 25-year-old wife, Ms Siriwan, in bed with a naked 26-year-old drift-racing driver Ittiphan Kuwakorn, who is also known as Wat Kumho.

According to the camera footage, both men started fighting outside the apartment. Mr Ittiphan was still naked. [read more]

Pictures and full story: http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Crime/Story/A1Story20111127-313006.html

-- asiaone.com 2011-11-28

footer_n.gif

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Singaporean allegedly fled the crime scene in a BMW 325i that he had bought for his wife. He had previously also bought her luxury gifts and is believed to have given her an allowance of 70,000 baht ($2,900) every month, The New Paper reported.

Link

Married her, bought her a 325i and passed her 70k baht per month, plus luxury gifts and she's b*nging another guy. Of course murder is wrong, but he should have iced the chick. Call this a crime of passion, the escapee serves 30 days and is set free.

This made the Thai press a few days ago -- apparently the woman called him in Singapore late at night and told him it was all over, whereupon he flew to Bangkok and committed the crime, stabbing the guy 17 times -- fairly impressive long-term rage.

Don't forget, he lost face.

why is that that a guy wants to beat up or kill the guy involved with his wife or girlfriend ?

he cant shag her unless she lets him and he cant know shes married unless she tells him. i have never understood why a guy wants to beat up the lover.

it would be difficult for most men to walk away from a beautiful woman if she offers it on a plate.

surely the women are at fault in these situations and not the guy.:blink:

This made the Thai press a few days ago -- apparently the woman called him in Singapore late at night and told him it was all over, whereupon he flew to Bangkok and committed the crime, stabbing the guy 17 times -- fairly impressive long-term rage.

Well he may have flown back to try and talk her out of leaving him,

got to the apartment, heard noises agonized, hemmed hawed,

and got more upset, finally decided to confront her.

Then the shouting, and bike racer gets in his face.

No saying who HAD the knife, or if it was in apartment kitchen.

A 'drift bike racer' will likely be a Muay Thai guy too and definitely an adrenalin junkie, So no problem jumping in and being very aggressive.

Too much for a SingP salary man to deal with, so he may have grabbed

a kitchen knife in self defense, suddenly realizing he's in over his head.

In any case they are soon in a knock down drag out fight, a knife is produced

and rage carries on past simply surviving/winning.

I suspect from what's stated above, he has a reasonable case for crime of passion, it doesn't say he just jumped in with a plan to stab the guy.

In any case wifey's got blood on her hands, lives ruined and ended

because she wants her cake and to eat the pastry delivery boy too.

I feel bad for the Singapore guy, he may have snapped,

but she put it all in motion.

Edited by animatic

A 'drift bike racer' will likely be a Muay Thai guy too and definitely an adrenalin junkie, So no problem jumping in and being very aggressive.

I suspect from what's stated above, he has a reasonable case for crime of passion, it doesn't say he just jumped in with a plan to stab the guy.

You watch far too much CSI.

"Drift racing is 4 wheel, not motorcycle. The confusion is understandable, as motorcycle men are obviously much more sexually attractive.:D

ummm... most guys don't take a kitchen knife into bed with them animatic

Upon entering, he found his 25-year-old wife, Ms Siriwan, in bed with a naked 26-year-old drift-racing driver Ittiphan Kuwakorn,

The Singaporean allegedly fled the crime scene in a BMW 325i that he had bought for his wife. He had previously also bought her luxury gifts and is believed to have given her an allowance of 70,000 baht ($2,900) every month, The New Paper reported.

Link

Married her, bought her a 325i and passed her 70k baht per month, plus luxury gifts and she's b*nging another guy. Of course murder is wrong, but he should have iced the chick. Call this a crime of passion, the escapee serves 30 days and is set free.

question is was the man involved all alone? was he a long term boy friend laughing about the money they were squeasing out of this poor singapore lad.

i have to say if people play with fire and so on.....

the woman is just as much to blame though have to put myself in the singapore mans position.

he waited outside ear wigging on them for 30 minutes till his anger broke.

now if i was the man in bed then i would be the one to front him.

even if his attension was to stab the women maybe during the fight it was just first come at him first served.

on the other hand if this man was just some poor bloke who did not know she was married and he was in the wrong place at the wrong time then it is a very uinfortunate thing and the woman should face charges though i doubt there is a charge for cheating and aggravting murder.

there again how many of these stories are there out there.

i hope it sends a message out to these thai women who have a forang sponser and a thai boy friend alwys been by her side.

if u cannot be good be carefull.!!

why is that that a guy wants to beat up or kill the guy involved with his wife or girlfriend ?

he cant shag her unless she lets him and he cant know shes married unless she tells him. i have never understood why a guy wants to beat up the lover.

it would be difficult for most men to walk away from a beautiful woman if she offers it on a plate.

surely the women are at fault in these situations and not the guy.:blink:

yes i agree with you but ... he was eavesdropping for 30 minutes at the door, maybe he heard the "lover" say things which caused him to become filled with hate and anger. maybe the lover was not such an "innocent bystander" ... maybe

It's obvious she wouldn't have told the 26yr lover about her singaporan cash cow. The guy should have wasted her and and sent the other guy on his way.

You can't say it's the lovers fault for what happened. Hope he has a good lawyer to get him off. Then go after her.

Some people just don't realise how good they have it until it's to late. !!

IMO. :blink:

Edited by steven100

Link

question is was the man involved all alone? was he a long term boy friend laughing about the money they were squeasing out of this poor singapore lad.

i have to say if people play with fire and so on.....

the woman is just as much to blame though have to put myself in the singapore mans position.

he waited outside ear wigging on them for 30 minutes till his anger broke.

now if i was the man in bed then i would be the one to front him.

even if his attension was to stab the women maybe during the fight it was just first come at him first served.

on the other hand if this man was just some poor bloke who did not know she was married and he was in the wrong place at the wrong time then it is a very uinfortunate thing and the woman should face charges though i doubt there is a charge for cheating and aggravting murder.

there again how many of these stories are there out there.

i hope it sends a message out to these thai women who have a forang sponser and a thai boy friend alwys been by her side.

if u cannot be good be carefull.!!

F-a-rang - forang just a typo? k sorry :D

Link

How can you come to such a conclusion from the scant evidence posted here? You know very little about this case and you recommend murder.

Catholic priests take vows of celibacy in front of their 'All-seeing, All-knowing God', yet they stray from time to time. It's human nature.

Thankfully, people such as yourself are limited in their actions to posting dribble on internet forums or writing to the Letters to the Editor section of the local newspaper.

There are so many available women, why go for one that's got a husband??? The guy probably thought he could cheat the woman out of her car and some money. Old saying - Never touch another man's food, or his wife.

Why do guys like this always flip out and stab the other man? It's not the boyfriend on the side they should be stabbing. If a pert woman is laid out for him most rational men will just do what the good lord intended for men and women to do when alone in a quiet room.

It's obvious she wouldn't have told the 26yr lover about her singaporan cash cow. The guy should have wasted her and and sent the other guy on his way.

You can't say it's the lovers fault for what happened. Hope he has a good lawyer to get him off. Then go after her.

Some people just don't realise how good they have it until it's to late. !!

IMO. :blink:

The full article says the SIN guy employed him as a chauffer. He knew what he was doing, perhaps he paid too high a price, but he took a risk.

She's the one with blood on her hands now.He should have killed her instead.

Edited by sfbandung

She is a real piece of work and not too smart. She is lucky he did not disfigure her so she would think about her cheating ass every time she looks into a mirror.  In any case she is a Bit$h ! Karma will follow her for sure. Too many Thai ladies play this same game with their cash-cows. <br>

She sounds like a real keeper. Interesting to see that this type of rip off isn't limited to WASPs.

You are right, absolutely not limited to wasp males, though it may seem that way because there is such a sizable industry geared towards non Thai males.

Interesting is that the husband (Singaporean Chinese) is actually slim and handsome and doesn't need whitening cream (if you know what I mean) and in Thai society would be perceived as highly desirable.

Take home message; enjoy the great food, don't get married.

Edited by atyclb

It is also possible that the guy had been her boyfriend before they got married and he was just enjoying his cut all the time pardon the pun. It is very common here some are even introduced as my brother lmao

Absolutely, and good point.