Briton Detained After Thai Girlfriend Jumps Off 7th Floor Of Pattaya Hotel

webfact

In post #104 nisa said

You might want to read again. If somebody saw her jump herself there would be no reason to detain and examine the boyfriend.

So nisa did not say someone saw her jump but said that IF that was the case there would be no reason to detain.......

Kananga...time to go buy some new spectacles!!!!

But someone did see her jump... Contrary to what you may believe, the reality of the world does not revolve around nisa's contradictory speculations.

I think if we use some common sense and logic it is safe to assume somebody saw her "fall" and did not see her jump HERSELF unassisted or see what caused her to jump (fall)..

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Headlines I would like to read:

"Thai Woman Detained after Farang Boyfriend Jumps Off 7th Floor Of Pattaya Hotel"

I'd love to read that, too - only once! But to be more in line with the headline in the OP, it should read:

"Unbelievable! Thai Woman Detained after Farang Boyfriend Jumps Off 7th Floor of Pattaya Hotel"

Agreed?

In post #104 nisa said

You might want to read again. If somebody saw her jump herself there would be no reason to detain and examine the boyfriend.

So nisa did not say someone saw her jump but said that IF that was the case there would be no reason to detain.......

But someone did see her jump... Contrary to what you may believe, the reality of the world does not revolve around nisa's contradictory speculations.

I think if we use some common sense and logic it is safe to assume somebody saw her "fall" and did not see her jump HERSELF unassisted or see what caused her to jump (fall)..

Not that I care for your little ping-pong game, but ...why is it common sense to assume, someone did not see her jump, but fall?!

We have no idea, how the whole incident went about?

Maybe someone heard her and him shouting at each other, looked up, saw the balcony door open....the rest is history!

Serious: all of you are jumping to conclusions and are making up theories.

Fact is: we know VERY little about the actual case: man (british), woman (thai), she plunges 7 floors and lives (somehow), there might be an eyewitness....and that is IT!

Detained? Held in custody? <deleted>....?

That may be the case, I don't know, but it is NOT what nisa said which is what you were contending

Yes, thats right you don't know. and that is exactly what nisa said.

prove it........post number and quoted text.....you tried before using # 104 and I proved you wrong......as in that post nisa DID NOT say someone saw her jump....have another go by all means...but I doubt you'll be able to do it....

I already have proved it using the correct quotes and post numbers. If you disagree with me then you will have to prove I am wrong. Which you can't do as I am right and you are wrong.

@Nisa at #144

"If somebody credible saw her jump and even if clearly it was under her own free will then police would still detain (he would not be free to leave)"

The above line is from your post at #122. You say he would be detained, he would not be free to leave. I will try and explain. The word detain can have other meanings such you are were late for a dinner date because you were detained in traffic. Now if the police detain you and you are not free to leave then the meaning of detained is you are under arrest. Now if police detained someone taking away thier freedom to leave then they must inform them that they are under arrest or could be liable for false imprisonment.

You use being pulled over for a traffic infringement as an example. Under most road laws it is an offence to not stop when directed by a police officer and the meaning of being detained in this sense is the same as being caught in a traffic jam, you are merely delayed.. In the State of Victoria, Australia if a police officer pulls you over to the side of the road and has obtained your I.D there is nothing stopping you from leaving as long as you not committing an offence by doing so ie; unlicenced or given a direction etc. The police may not like it but there is nothing they can do, most people just wait because they feel compelled.

My ex-girl tried for the window once during an argument. All I did was ask her a series of questions and after about 10 minutes or so she bolted for the window. I have no doubt that during an argument the pressure from having to think about answering questions can push some to wanting to jump.

prove it........post number and quoted text.....you tried before using # 104 and I proved you wrong......as in that post nisa DID NOT say someone saw her jump....have another go by all means...but I doubt you'll be able to do it....

I already have proved it using the correct quotes and post numbers. If you disagree with me then you will have to prove I am wrong. Which you can't do as I am right and you are wrong.

I'm sorry you are just so wrong and refuse to see it....you have previously stated that in nisa's post #104 nisa said that someone had seen her jump. WRONG reread that post. In my post #140 I showed you how you were wrong yet you still believe nisa stated that someone saw her jump. Maybe someone did may be nobody did but that is not what is being argured. It is whether nisa said it or not and nisa DIDN'T......

Nisa's post # 104 does not say that somebody saw her jump...only that IF somebody did.......

do you get it yet......?????!!!!!

I'm sorry you are just so wrong and refuse to see it....you have previously stated that in nisa's post #104 nisa said that someone had seen her jump. WRONG reread that post. In my post #140 I showed you how you were wrong yet you still believe nisa stated that someone saw her jump. Maybe someone did may be nobody did but that is not what is being argured. It is whether nisa said it or not and nisa DIDN'T......

Nisa's post # 104 does not say that somebody saw her jump...only that IF somebody did.......

Odd he cannot admit such a small mistake in his reading my post to believe it almost said the opposite of what I wrote. I was questioning the fact of anybody seeing her actually jump but somehow he read it to mean I stated somebody saw her jump. Again, I think nobody saw her "jump' but rather saw her "falling" and landing. The story never uses the word "fall" but instead sometimes seems to use jump when they should be using fall.

Edited by Nisa

A very lucky young lady indeed. A 7th floor jump by a farang is suicidal. I hope she makes it.

I also hope the truth comes out and this British guy is not stitched up by the police or her family.

Maybe not so lucky. A fall from that height usually is accompanied by massive bone fractures including the spine.

Im not surprised by the jump, Bg"s are very much into self harm you only need to see the scars all over the arms and body.

They aren't self-harm scars, they are from a childhood motorbike accident, ting tong!

Nisa said that because there is a witness who saw her jump. He's not going to start making up scenarios without any foundation is he? Duh!

Which makes me right and you wrong. You just wont admit it and it's starting to make you look foolish.

Edited by Kananga

Nisa said that because there is a witness who saw her jump. He's not going to start making up scenarios without any foundation is he? Duh!

Which makes me right and you wrong. You just wont admit it and it's starting to make you look foolish.

Kananga, please stop saying I said things I clearly did not. Thanks.

I don't believe somebody saw her actually "jump" let alone there is a witness who saw her jump on her own unassisted as which was my point in the one sentence post you keep claiming I said something I did not.

Edited by Nisa

Nisa said that because there is a witness who saw her jump. Which makes me right and you wrong. You just wont admit it and it's starting to make you look foolish.

Give me the post # as I can't find it by searching......it most certainly isn't post 104 which you previously said it was.

I am fully prepared to say if I'm wrong but you have yet to prove it.....I want an exact quote of nisa's with post numbers that says "somebody saw her jump" and/or "because there is a witness who saw her jump"

waiting for more than just idle words in somebody's mouth...... if you are so sure QUOTE IT with references......

Kananga, please stop saying I said things I clearly did not. Thanks.

I don't believe somebody saw her actually "jump" let alone there is a witness who saw her jump on her own unassisted as which was my point in the one sentence post you keep claiming I said something I did not.

and now Kanaanga is putting even more words in your mouth nisa

Nisa said that because there is a witness who saw her jump

plus she/he fails to be able to show where they come from...If i were you nisa I'd report kananga as misquoting you......

Edited by KKK

A very lucky young lady indeed. A 7th floor jump by a farang is suicidal. I hope she makes it.

I also hope the truth comes out and this British guy is not stitched up by the police or her family.

Maybe not so lucky. A fall from that height usually is accompanied by massive bone fractures including the spine.

Im not surprised by the jump, Bg"s are very much into self harm you only need to see the scars all over the arms and body.

They aren't self-harm scars, they are from a childhood motorbike accident, ting tong!

sure only girls it appears crash bikes and land wrists first :lol:

If she survives and

She says he pushed her

He says she jumped

How could anyone prove who was telling the truth?

only with witnesses which there maybe or maybe not.....a lot of that can of course be bought....this is Thailand after all..when did anybody ever expect to get the WHOLE truth...I'm betting if she survives she'll never work again and will live a life of luxury at GUESS WHO'S expense..... rather like my neighbour who may have, may not have, f**ked her farang to death I'll never find out......anyway she got the pension, car and house plus a kid to go along with the three other kids who all have different fathers.....

Edited by KKK

If she survives and

She says he pushed her

He says she jumped

only with witnesses which there maybe or maybe not.....a lot of that can of course be bought....this is Thailand after all..when did anybody ever expect to get the WHOLE truth...I'm betting if she survives she'll never work again and will live a life of luxury at GUESS WHO'S expense.....

If she survives and says she was pushed or thrown then I believe it will only be about compensation and not a criminal matter unless the boyfriend doesn't pay up. Nothing to do with nationality of victim and accused but simply the way things are handled if the4 accused has money..

Nisa said that because there is a witness who saw her jump. Which makes me right and you wrong. You just wont admit it and it's starting to make you look foolish.

Give me the post # as I can't find it by searching......it most certainly isn't post 104 which you previously said it was.

I am fully prepared to say if I'm wrong but you have yet to prove it.....I want an exact quote of nisa's with post numbers that says "somebody saw her jump" and/or "because there is a witness who saw her jump"

waiting for more than just idle words in somebody's mouth...... if you are so sure QUOTE IT with references......

I already did. Are you blind???? Or just wrong? Both me thinks.

Come on now, if it was a falang it would be attempted suicide without a doubt. But its falang on thai, falang always at fault, even if she jumped. Which I believe to be the case. I have heard of many thai girls attempt suicide, drinking bleach and all kinds of weird shit when depressed. good luck man.

In post #104 nisa said

For Fs sake, all this just because of a person-whoever- stated that the man had been detained--for gods sake-the thread has to be swallowed up with this ??? getting like the underage girl driving on the toll way. We have to go down this road everytime just over a word---google the word for --detain-- my god, what did we do without google?? we used what we were taught, and discussed it===only if that was the subject to discuss== this is a report of an incident, that we know little as yet, and normally we will never find out here what happened. He was kept IN for Questioning, then either released, or arrested.

If she survives and

She says he pushed her

He says she jumped

only with witnesses which there maybe or maybe not.....a lot of that can of course be bought....this is Thailand after all..when did anybody ever expect to get the WHOLE truth...I'm betting if she survives she'll never work again and will live a life of luxury at GUESS WHO'S expense.....

If she survives and says she was pushed or thrown then I believe it will only be about compensation and not a criminal matter unless the boyfriend doesn't pay up. Nothing to do with nationality of victim and accused but simply the way things are handled if the4 accused has money..

If she said she was pushed then the public prosecutors office will want to go for attempted murder "very serious" - 10 years minimum or 600,000 B into the kitty. B)

If she survives and

She says he pushed her

He says she jumped

she wouldn't get one red cent out of me if I'd done nothing wrong even if she did manage to get some witnesses to say I had. You can't get blood from a stone and I'm hard as rock.....

If she survives and

She says he pushed her

He says she jumped

she wouldn't get one red cent out of me if I'd done nothing wrong even if she did manage to get some witnesses to say I had. You can't get blood from a stone and I'm hard as rock.....

Then the "rock" would rot in a Thai jail :lol:

Then the "rock" would rot in a Thai jail :lol:

LOL! I'd visit the 'rock' and throw it some peanuts. Now if only we could replace the word hard with thick.

I already did. Are you blind???? Or just wrong? Both me thinks.

Sorry but you haven't .... you have only mentioned post #104 and in that post nisa DID NOT say there was a witness........you'll have to be more specific than you have been so far....which of course you can't be because it just ain't there.......

The ball is in your court.....quote a nisa post that confirms what you are saying nisa said......no quote no post number...you loose.....