Shower Rcd Unit

davehowden

CM Delta Electrical

105/4-5 Wualai Rd

053 200 750

They have the kind of thing you want or can order it and have it in a few days(you can check their catalogs if necessary). If you have a Square D breaker box, there is a ground fault Square D breaker that I think could do the job and only require your changing the breaker. They also have a good electrician on staff who can install.

If you are coming from CM Gate on Wualai, go about 80 meters past the big white cow on the left and you will see it on the left. I recall a big blue and white Phillips sign in front but could be wrong about that. It is a few shop houses wide with glass and granite on the front.

CM Delta Electrical

105/4-5 Wualai Rd

053 200 750

They have the kind of thing you want or can order it and have it in a few days(you can check their catalogs if necessary). If you have a Square D breaker box, there is a ground fault Square D breaker that I think could do the job and only require your changing the breaker. They also have a good electrician on staff who can install.

If you are coming from CM Gate on Wualai, go about 80 meters past the big white cow on the left and you will see it on the left. I recall a big blue and white Phillips sign in front but could be wrong about that. It is a few shop houses wide with glass and granite on the front.

Thank you so much, I will go to look.