Retire Ext Runng Out-Need Option 2 Stay Where I Love

Hello,

Been here for 15 months, played by all by rules required by rules now I cannot quite meet financial require of 800K combo for another Ret Ext...

I don't want to go back to origin of birth, it's pathetic there....

I want to stay here for the foreseeable future since I have settled with one person (over a year now)...

What is a best option for staying long time w/o another Ret Ext at this point?

I've read so many threads and none fit simply "I love this country and want to stay and spend my money here forever" without significant hassle to same-same who just wants to live their life someplace they find beautiful in so many aspects?

I cannot respond on iPad, internet cafe only so delay in thanks or response will be inevitable....sorry for that, but I can read responses, if any...

Thank you so much if possible solution is out there...

MaiThaiMai

:jap::wai::jap:

I would say without a doubt the ED visa using it to study Thai for four hours a week. You can potentially stay for years doing that. You need to hook up with a qualified school to do that and they can usually help inform about the visa mechanics (or here). If you aren't in a region with such a school, I am unclear on whether there are online options. But you can look into that.

If you cannot meet the 800k can you meet part of it with the rest coming from a pension

ie 65000 needed a month coming in in pension to stay or 800.000 in bank, you can have say 400,000 in bank and a pension of 32,500 pension if aged over I believe 50 years but may be 55 years old.

If you cannot meet the 800k can you meet part of it with the rest coming from a pension

ie 65000 needed a month coming in in pension to stay or 800.000 in bank, you can have say 400,000 in bank and a pension of 32,500 pension if aged over I believe 50 years but may be 55 years old.

It sounds like he was already on the combo method, but is short.

Been here for 15 months, played by all by rules required by rules now I cannot quite meet financial require of 800K combo for another Ret Ext...

It sounds like he was already on the combo method, but is short.

Agreed, and he would still be short with the suggested 400,000 in bank and 32,500 per month income (400,000 + 12 x 32,500 = 790,000). If using the combo method the total has to be at least 800,000 baht.

Sophon