Extension After 15 Days At Land Border

Hardly. If she could do that, everyone would be doing it, instead of, whenever necessary, leaving the country by air in order to obtain 30 days. FYI, she wouldn't get a 30 day extension with a 30 day entry; she wouldn't get one with a 60 day visa, but - off the top of my head - 14 days, plus 7 more.

Just looking for some info and arrived at this thread. To make things clear in my mind - after getting 15 days stamp for land a border crossing, can I then get another 15 days if I do another crossing 14 days later?

Its just that I arrived with visa exemption because I had to get here back quickly (normally I would have a Non O ) and I will need to stay another 3 weeks after my 30 days runs out this week. I don't really want to get a Non O or Tourist visa as it would mean a nights stay in Laos and I don't really need that amount of days. This is just to get me past New Year then I'm back to work in UK . I know I could get the first 15 days and then extend for 7 but I would prefer the first option if it is feasible.

Anyone done back to back land border crossings?

many thanks :)