How Many Beers Can You Pound?

KRS1

Normally 3 small bottles per hour.

But, as one of the members correctly stated, a lot of toilet visits during the evening due to all the liquid.

After a few hours (10-12 small bottles/cans) I start to also feel very full, then I switch to Gin Tonics.

Excuse my ignorance but what is shot gunning beer?

I know the term is applicable to certain substances that upon inhalation are blown out back into the mouth of your partner but I can't really fancy this with Chang or any other beer for that matter. :D

Simple, you poke a hole into the side of a can close to the bottom, while holding the can sideways and hole facing upwards so you don't spill the elixir of life.

Place mouth over hole, tilt head back then pull the tab up to release a sudden surge of beer, drink quickly and don't try it with Leo, Chang or Singha... it should be gone within 3 seconds if you are a real man...Sissies cough it up and blame their friend for making them try.

No need for funnel.

EDIT: i just saw originalposter beat me to it.

It's refreshing being in Thailand. There were about 30 years between graduation from college and retirement during which doing that type of thing was just not considered to be cool anymore. But now order has been returned to the universe.

Thanks guys.

I'm gonna give it a shot next time I get my hands on a can of beer and might follow through with a John Belushi Special as seen in National Lampoon's Animal House :D

• 2 weeks later...

It depends

If I am working the next day, 4 (large) bottles is about my limit because I need an absolutely clear mind to do my job. I'll often drink nowt

Asides from that though........ I don't really know. Maybe about 20 large bottles but sometimes not much at all. Depends on my mood, it's never a competition.

My life has gone downhill...i used to do 24-30/day as late as 2-3 years ago, but lately i get such horrific headache so i give in at 5 bottles sad.gif

and even refrain from drinking at all most days of the week.

I dont even bother going out because i know i'm done pretty much when i just sat down

at least you still have someone typing here for you

• 2 weeks later...

3 large Changs is my limit.

If I do 4, I am likely to have a 12 hour blackout, don't know where I was, what I did, or who I did it with.

Guess I'm just a wimp!

3 large Changs is my limit.

If I do 4, I am likely to have a 12 hour blackout, don't know where I was, what I did, or who I did it with.

Guess I'm just a wimp!

Chang..had to stop drinking that stuff used to get me into to much trouble biggrin.png

• 2 months later...

One, and an occasional second one if the waitress is pretty. I learned a long time ago that too much alcohol inhibits a man's performance in bed. Besides, women don't like boozy breath and the sweat that goes with it.

Edited by IanForbes

One, and an occasional second one if the waitress is pretty. I learned a long time ago that too much alcohol inhibits a man's performance in bed. Besides, women don't like boozy breath and the sweat that goes with it.

They are at the wrong end if they can smell your breath,

besides, why do you bother when you are paying ?