Something Wrong With The True Servers?

Blackcoda786

There is always something wrong with true servers!

I don't profess to understand it all, all I know is when my connection is good or bad. When I first signed up with True 6 months ago it was reasonably good, certainly much better than dial up, the last month or so the good speed times are getting fewer and fewer.

The true server never work OK. The only question in the morning is, which problems are we facing today....

Hi, is there something wrong with the True servers that i cant connect to msn messenger? No True employees are picking up the phone. Is anyone facing the same problem?

very very doggy connection today....

couldtn even open my own site(not in thailand)....

first time this happend put me into panic calling my friends all over the world asking them to test the site...

ms just seemed to login as i type this reply...

true having network problems = customer support goes on holiday

No real problems with true for the last 9 months or so. (Knock on wood)

Use a package at home, speed is agreeable.

But last Sunday got a nice problem. "true is connected", went to mozilla thunderbird, could not connect. Went to IE to call a web site and got a message, that they redirect me. The re-direction produced a true-page, saying my password to be wrong. Gave the correct password again and got a new page, to the effet I should give all my details. Wondered a bit, as this smelled like one of the faked bank-pages, but it was from true.

Gave the details and was told that I used the wrong password....

Monday morning, afternoon and evening finally tried to call true, just to be told that no operators available, should leave my number to call me back...

and they are only available from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.

Reinstalled the whole thing with the original disc, got the page telling me that my password is wrong. But after re-booting it works.

Blo0dy computers.

Dog: yes happend to me also a couple of times that I called friends to check my webpage.

very very doggy connection today....

couldtn even open my own site(not in thailand)....

first time this happend put me into panic calling my friends all over the world asking them to test the site...

ms just seemed to login as i type this reply...

true having network problems = customer support goes on holiday

The re-direction produced a true-page, saying my password to be wrong. Gave the correct password again and got a new page, to the effet I should give all my details. Wondered a bit, as this smelled like one of the faked bank-pages, but it was from tru

If you looked at the redirect pages a bit more closely you would have found their database as well, truely Silly

I have also been having connection and speed problems this week. Seems there is at least one particular True server that is on the blink. 10.169.17.1 Seems to have latency spikes about every minute or so of up to 3500ms. I have been using the freeware program Pingplotter, available at pingplotter.com, to assist me in identifying connection problems to see where along the route the problem is. Most of the time it is always at CAT but this week it definitely seems to be True's severs that are acting up.